Thank you!

GuntherBlobel
GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
I just wanted to make a quickly shout out to say that MPQ is great and just keeps getting better!

I'm particularly happy that you, the Developers, have taken the concerns on this forum very seriously to make sure that even the most competitive souls get a good night's sleep. I'm very, very pleased that you took such a responsible action, even though maybe less than 1% of your fans felt forced to play non-stop.

I've been playing for a year and its been a lot of fun. With the new end-time choices and shield cooldowns, PvP feels much more like it did about a year ago, which is a good thing. I spend much more time now thinking through a difficult match and enjoying that challenge, since I'm now spending less time frantically hopping between shields. Enemy of the State was also a great addition, and I'm now eagerly anticipating new PvE content and new game modes. Keep it up!

Every time a great new feature is introduced or an obsolete character gets reworked for the better (Daredevil!), I buy an Agency Expenses. Lately, I've had a lot of good reasons to do exactly that.