thought on respec - 14th or 15th cover

Salgy
Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
we will use blade as the perfect example, there is a debate whether 3/5/5 or 5/5/3 is his best build (its 3/5/5 by the way)... lets say i have a 3/5/5 blade & win another black cover... under the current system, i can raise his black, but i have to lower pink or green and be done...

my thought was, i should be able to raise his black, like normal, but whatever color i lowered (either pink or green in this scenario) went back into my rewards as a cover... that way, i could redo the covers back to how they were if i didnt like him respeced, or at the very least sell it for the iso that the cover is worth... i wouldnt have to be stuck with a 4/4/5 or a 4/5/4 blade just waiting on another cover to come to undo what i did...

the first time i thought about it was with 4hor... i ended up having all 15 covers (had her at 4/4/4 and won 1 of each) and wanted to try her out in all different color combinations so i could determine how i liked her & how i would best use her... since i couldnt, i got scared & did 5/3/5 like everyone on the forums say to... in a way, i am kind of glad that i did... i havent pulled another one of her covers since... but, as i watch iron man & magneto fill my board up with shield tiles, i just cant help but think, man, if she only had 5 yellow, all those would disappear icon_e_biggrin.gif