How do I change my username?

Options
How do I change my username on MPQ? (not my forum username, but on the actual game itself). I play on i0S. Is there a specific admin that I should message?

Comments

• GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Open a support ticket. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Open a support ticket. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    How? Where do I go to to do that?
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    How do I change my username on MPQ? (not my forum username, but on the actual game itself). I play on i0S. Is there a specific admin that I should message?

Hi,

We do not change in-game names for security reasons. However, if a PVP name is offensive or contains personal information we will work to make the change. If you feel you fall into one of those categories you can open a ticket with Customer Service here: https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.co ... quests/new

To contact Customer Service while in-game: you can click on the gear icon on the Chapter Select screen. Then click the "Help" button. Then click "Contact Us."

Thanks.
  • "David wrote:
    Moore"]

Hi,

We do not change in-game names for security reasons. However, if a PVP name is offensive or contains personal information we will work to make the change. If you feel you fall into one of those categories you can open a ticket with Customer Service here: https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.co ... quests/new

To contact Customer Service while in-game: you can click on the gear icon on the Chapter Select screen. Then click the "Help" button. Then click "Contact Us."

Thanks.

Hello David,

Thank you for the response. That's strange; I say that because one of the top guys in one of the X Men alliances changed their name twice and did not fall into either category. Has the policy changed?
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What about a long-term alliance, none of this mercenary jumping around for top 100 rubbish, but a stable alliance with a themed name and a shared love of that theme. If all the members of such an alliance (e.g. The Waltons) wanted to change their names (e.g. to John-Boy, Jim-Bob, Corabeth and other such names) would that be allowed?

I'm sure many members of Roaches are heartbroken that they didn't initially choose an appropriate Cerebus-based name, and are manfully keeping their grief under control only with the utmost difficulty.