Ability interactions

Options
I think adding to abilities the potential to interact with other abilities in some shape or form would open up the game for more variety and team ups. For a current example, Hood's black is a rudimentary way of doing it, but imagine being able to use Punisher's Molotov to burn up Web tiles on the board for extra damage.

With these kind of interactions, more creative strategies could come about.

Comments

• While I agree that the it would be cool, I think it would be hard to communicate those connections. I think a lot of the fun is finding the powers that work well together in their typical form. I think to get the fun synergy that your looking for, it would be better to focus on increasing the variety of powers. Such as Patch giving some life to Loki. I think another would be to have teammate cooperation boosts. So if you go in with all avengers, you get a +3 boost to tile damage or something. It's not as creative, as the ability synergy that you suggest, but I think it would be more easily implemented. Or, if you have teammate with overlapping colors, maybe a boost to tile damage like one tenth of the active-but-not-attacking teammates tile damage is added to the tile damage of the attacker. That could be an all-around update, although there isn't really a reason for them to do it.