Which superheroines would you like added to MPQ?

Options
Mikaveus
Mikaveus Posts: 202
An unofficial survey and one that leans towards my personal likes, I'm sad to say (not really). icon_lol.gif I tried to offer a variety of characters, but you are welcome to choose "other" and name them in the thread.

This is for female heroes. I have another poll running for male characters. Also, thinking about a poll for villains. They need love too. icon_e_wink.gif
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Going to go for promoting the women of the Atom here as Storm and Mystique could use some company. I would imagine if they release Rogue, it would come around the same time as Gambit since they seem to like releasing new characters close together that have some sort of connection.
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'd like to see Medusa (or any of the Inhumans really). I'm content to watch all the X-Fans cry that the X-People get no love (although I'd really like to see X-23 just so I can run Patch 'N' Son 'N' Clone).
  • I voted for Wasp and Scarlet Witch; my other voted would have gone to Medusa and Crystal next, and then probably Mantis, Moondragon, Phylla-Vell, Jocasta, or Sersi before anyone else on the list. Maybe Jean Grey before some of those, since all the original X-Men should be represented.
  • Mikaveus
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    I voted for Wasp and Scarlet Witch; my other voted would have gone to Medusa and Crystal next, and then probably Mantis, Moondragon, Phylla-Vell, Jocasta, or Sersi before anyone else on the list. Maybe Jean Grey before some of those, since all the original X-Men should be represented.

Really wish the poll would allow more than 15 vote options. I totally ignored the Inhumans!

Loved Phylla-Vell up to her becoming Quasar. After that, Marvel just didn't know what to do with her. Her death was pretty lame and I don't think they've brought her back since.
  • Mikaveus
    Options
    Aw, not much love for Misty Knight or Colleen Wing?? Hopefully we'll see these lethal ladies in an upcoming Marvel and Netflix show.

4bc60ed7ac876.jpg
  • I would love to see Magik, Scarlet Witch, and Emma Frost.
  • My "other" vote goes to Shadowcat a.k.a Kitty Pryde.

For the next anniversary event, they should go full Savage Land and give us Shanna (along with Ka-Zar, Sauron, and Moon Boy), lol.
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My other vote goes to the New Ms. Marvel, Kamala Khan. I'm loving her story and would love to have herin the game!
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'd like Shadowcat or Hope Summers to join the ranks
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Rogue! icon_cool.gif

And maybe Lady Deathstrike.
  • konannfriends
    konannfriends Posts: 246 Tile Toppler
    Options
    why is echantress not on this list she surely would have made top 5. i will say its funny all the character i choose i got picked the most
  • ones that people won't obsess over whether they look good in game or not
  • I'd like to see Tempus (Eva Bell).
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Mantis_(by_jev117).jpg

This one must be in MPQ.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I want a 1* Jubilee that has 3 abilities. light damage Stun. Borrow MnMags purple ability but do it for red and yellow. And finally a fireworks-all damage ability.
  • I would like to see Julie Power entering the game, not a very well know character, but was a bit popular in the 80's.
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    Options
    none. this thread is bad and promotes the idea that we need more characters. we don't, less than 1% of players have most characters covered let alone maxed
  • Hope summer
  • Sullstar
    Sullstar Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    Domino and Scarlet Witch would be my top 2.

Domino not really mainstream but I think her powers could lend well to her abilities in this game. She has the whole Hood/Punisher weapon angle and then (along with Scarlet Witch) she can alter probability which can be twisted into a passive ability to turn counters a particular colour or something to that effect.
  • Unknown
    Options
    My other was Domino. She has possibilities as a character in MPQ