Consecutive Issues in the past few weeks

Dear Experts,

I would like to bring your attention to the issue I have encountered for the last few weeks. The first outage happened and affected the whole community as confirmed by our conversation on the LINE chat. It happened during my PVP rush hour and I logged a complain about how disappointed I was for this happening to which the Customer Service staff replied with "The outage was a random happening" to which I found reasonable and that since it affected everyone, no compensation will be given.

Second Outage happened few days afterwards. same things happened again and the reply this time was " The Damage was minimal or have no impact at all on the customers," Which i found very unreasonable as it clearly affected my experience.

and now, with 1 hour left on the PVE (THE HUNT), same thing happened again and I decided that it was useless to submit my complaints to Customer service staff as they will take my issue lightly again and directly to the developer and the experts.

Do advice me on how to solve this matter as it happened very often on both of my account. I would be more than happy to submit the evidence of the email and outage that happened.

my IGN are ryoutakahashi and thunder48

Regards,

Ryou Takahashi

Comments

• GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll make sure this gets to the right person. Sorry things were so...lackluster...I guess is the right word. From my understand (I don't actually work with/for them) is that they just hired some new Helpdesk goons and it sounds like they need the fly swatter!
  • I'll make sure this gets to the right person. Sorry things were so...lackluster...I guess is the right word. From my understand (I don't actually work with/for them) is that they just hired some new Helpdesk goons and it sounds like they need the fly swatter!

Thanks Sir... Appreciate it very much... I am fine if everyone is experiencing but if it's just individual then that would be an issue... Thanks for your assistance. Owe you a big time favour.. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • GothicKratos
    I accept PayPal. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I kid, I kid, I only accept chocolates and Hood Blue covers. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    I accept PayPal. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I kid, I kid, I only accept chocolates and Hood Blue covers. icon_e_wink.gif

Out of curiosity, I calculated the alternative for getting blue Hood covers via heroic token.

Hood is .7% pull from heroic, so... .23% pull from heroic token... so you're expected to get 1 Hood blue in every 434 heroic tokens.
    300 HP per heroic token means 130,200 HP for Hood blue, which is 6.5 Stark Salaries = $650!

Donate $650 to GothicKratos today!
  • GothicKratos
    Trisul wrote:
    Donate $650 to GothicKratos today!

Don't be silly!

I accept PayPal.
  • Hahahaha... If the MPQ released TRADE FUNCTION, I would be more than happy to give my hood blue in exchange for his one star heroes any day for his help.. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Hi David,

somehow I just couldn't send out my PM for some reason. so just in case u didn't get it, I put the reply here

the request tickets number are as follows:

#91402 and #91388

as for the latest and third issue, I don't even bother to submit the email since the textbook reply would be delivered to me so yeah... I just post it on forum to see if anybody experienced the same thing as I am or only individual issue was happening to me...

thank you for your direct message and attention to pursue this matter

really appreciate it.

Regards,

Ryosuke Takahashi