Three Events Three Different Teams

Options
Purty_Hawkeye
Purty_Hawkeye Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
edited January 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I think I am seeing the outlines of the master plan here.

I am really enjoying the post Ragnarok environment as it finally came clear while having three events going at the same time.

For The Hunt I am going with Hulk/Punisher/Spidey- Resulted in Three top 2 finishes and two top 10's
For Lightning Rounds Rag/Mag/Featured Villain with Hood used when it is Rag or Mag- Three top 10's and minimal finishes i.e get the 100 progression award and get out.
For Rage and Ruin Wolverine/Ares/Original Black Widow- Currently sitting number 2 shielded at 965 waiting out a wave of retaliations before pushing onward.

One very worn out battery on my iPad.

Prior to this there wasn't an event that Rag wasn't on my team and now I am thriving without him and having fun at the different play styles for each different challenge presented.

It may not be as fast but the strategy aspect has been dialed up a few notches with the overall lengthening of games.

After a week of no Rag I'm not sure I'm going to miss him if the environment stays like this.

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Yeah, I too am running fairly different teams in the tourneys.

The Hunt - Punisher/Spidey/Hulk (or whoever is required)
    Rage and Ruin - Ares, IM40, Spidey
    Lightning - Rag, Doom, villain.

Previously, it would look like:

The Hunt - Rag, GSBW, doesn't matter.
    Rage and Run - Ares, Rag, GSBW
    Lightning - Rag, doesn't matter, doesn't matter.
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I have drifted back to GS Black Widow + Ragnorak + whomever (Ares, mandatory hero) when the opposition has so much health only Sniper Shot will do, but I do prefer Original Black Widow + Thor + whomever the rest of the time.

I's nice to cut loose in Lightning Rounds with Ragnorak + Hood + another supervillain, just wading through teams till it reaches the point I would need to heal then switching over to another event. icon_cool.gif

My team would be so much stronger if only my sniper & my sapper weren't both Black Widow though - no more Thunderclap!
    Roll on the days of new non-alternate characters. icon_mrgreen.gif