Unable to join any pvp events on iOS.

Options
brisashi
brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
Pve is working fine but when I go to the versus tab all the images for the events are blank and if I attempt to select one the app just freezes. Tried force closing and restarting my device but nothing has helped.

Anyone run into this?

Comments

• brisashi
    Options
    Still having this issue unfortunately.

Missed the grocket event entirely and now I'm locked out of the double ISO event. Put in a ticket but if there's no fix within a week I'll miss out on my heroic 10 pack for the season.
  • brisashi
    Options
    So now the game starts on the versus tab upon launching and freezes immediately, even after a force close & restart.
  • Are you playing using Wi-Fi? I had a similar problem as well but when I connected using 3G, it worked fine again.
    After it was working, I turned on Wi-Fi again and there were no further problems. Hope that helps you.
  • I'm having the same issue. I'm playing on the latest version of iOS on my iPad. It prompted me to update mpq so I did. After that there's no option for versus mode at all. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. D3 hasn't responded. I've tried restarting iPad, deleting mpq then re-installing, turned off wifi then turned back on, verified i had the latest version of iOS. I dunno what's going on. My player name is "One Pump Chump". This makes me so angry because it's so close to the end of the season and I'm in first place for season overall. So my luck D3 will not resolve this issue and I'll lose out on the 40 pack reward for finishing first.

Here's the link to the screenshot: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204809268543513&set=o.507169359330255&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_comment

If anybody knows how to fix this please respond. Thanks. Add me on FB for free ISO as well if you like. https://www.facebook.com/onepump.chump.5?fref=ts
  • FIX INFORMATION FROM MPQ SUPPORT:

Hello D3P Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3P Customer Support.

We apologize for the confusion! Also, we apologize there was no announcement for this change.

The new Marvel Puzzle Quest Build, R70, was released on January 29th and with it came some changes to the game's tutorials. Basically, certain features of the games are unavailable to players until the tutorial has been completed.

Versus events and ranked PvE events will not show up on your Chapter Select Screen until you have completed a mission in the Juggernaut or Venom chapter of the main story line. Also, features like recruiting characters, training characters, or managing your roster are only available after their respective tutorials have been completed.

For new players, this means that they will have to complete the entire tutorial before being able to experience the rest of the game.

Veteran players should not encounter any issues. However, it is possible that some veteran players may also have to complete a mission in the Juggernaut or Venom chapter of the main story line before the missing features will show up again.

If you have not unlocked the Juggernaut or Venom chapters of the story line and are experiencing any of the above issues, you will have to proceed through the HAMMER chapter until said story lines are available.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
    D3Publisher Customer Support Team (AJG)