PvE Token Changes

I will use the hunt and an example since it is the current event, i feel that reducing the the amount of covers that can be placed for The Hunt tokens to only the powered up characters would help with getting our newer players better value as well as our veterans for placing in the 1-200. Were as the 201-400 would receive the reg R.T heroic with the reg % drop chance.

The reward for getting PvE event token and putting in that work would be much better centered around the Main characters for the event. to many times i seen the PvE event token drop a no useful cover and mainly a 2*.

I think separating the how the drop chance works for these 2 Tokens might help a lot of rosters going forward. Just my opinion

Comments

• bahamut685
    bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    It used to be that way. They changed it to lessen the possibility of progressing rosters without spending real money.
  • bahamut685 wrote:
    It used to be that way. They changed it to lessen the possibility of progressing rosters without spending real money.

i see so instead of doing their player base a solid, they went the every red cent route
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,393 Chairperson of the Boards
    i love to see them change it this way (but then again it will be unfair to others people will say)

like this PVE top 50 got coins (25) how about instead of coins top 50 get 3 star cover
  • slidecage wrote:
    i love to see them change it this way (but then again it will be unfair to others people will say)

like this PVE top 50 got coins (25) how about instead of coins top 50 get 3 star cover

To me it would be fair, you reach the rank of 1-200 your chance at a cover you need for the Pve event is increased because of only having to deal with a 6 cover drop % for that events token its a win/win to me all around for the player base