BIG HERO 6 IN MPQ ?

Options
Sunfire_%26_Big_Hero_6_No.1.jpg

If you dont know that Originally BIG HERO 6 are from Marvel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Hero_6

But the Original Marvel of Big Heroes don't look like how they are in the movie. Characters, story not the same too

Team roster

Silver Samurai

Silver Samurai (Kenuichio Harada), the illegitimate son of Shingen Yashida, is a Japanese mutant with the power to charge almost anything, most notably his katana, with mutant energy (described as a tachyon field) which enables it to slice through any known substance excluding adamantium. He also sports a suit of traditional samurai armour. It is made of a silver metal, hence his professional name.

Harada was once the bodyguard for the international terrorist known as the Viper and was subsequently an occasional mercenary, but he became the head of Clan Yashida after his half-sister Mariko Yashida's death. He attempted to pay off his clan's debts to the Yakuza and restore its honor. Though once one of Wolverine's greatest enemies, he had apparently impressed Wolverine so greatly that Wolverine entrusted him with the care of his adopted daughter, Amiko Kobayashi. The Samurai even once helped Wolverine destroy the monster known as "Doombringer," and later helped Logan rescue Amiko and Yukio from their kidnappers. During his time as a hero, the Silver Samurai became the leader of the Big Hero 6.[volume & issue needed]

Silver Samurai eventually became the bodyguard of the Japanese prime minister, but was killed while defending his family home from a ninja attack.

Sunfire

Sunfire (Shiro Yoshida) was a one-time member of the X-Men and a former nationalist who changed his views after the death of his father. Possessing the ability to fly and generate super-heated blasts of plasma, Shiro became one of Japan's most prominent heroes. He soon left Big Hero 6 to become a member of the X-Corporation, but ended up disgraced after it was discovered that he had past ties to Mystique and the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.[7] Sunfire has since appeared as a member of the Marauders and the Uncanny Avengers.

GoGo Tomago

GoGo Tomago (Leiko Tanaka) is known as the hothead of Big Hero 6. GoGo transforms her body into an explosive ball of energy which is able to be projected at vast speeds.

Honey Lemon

Little is known of Honey Lemon's past, or how she obtained the purse that gives her "superpowers."

Hiro Takachiho

Hiro Takachiho is a thirteen-year-old boy whose intelligence would astound the most brilliant minds around the world.[volume & issue needed]

Baymax

Monster Baymax began his existence as a science project created by Hiro. He was originally designed to be a hydro-powered robotic synthformer programmed to serve as Hiro's personal bodyguard, butler, and chauffeur. However, prior to the project's completion, Hiro's father died and the young inventor programmed Baymax's artificial intelligence using the brain engrams of his recently departed father. With the thoughts and emotions of Hiro's father, Baymax became much more than a robotic bodyguard. He also functions as Hiro's best friend and father figure, and is by his side nearly every hour of every day. Baymax also feels a deep attachment to Hiro's mother; however, Hiro and Baymax decided it was not in her best interest to inform her that her departed husband's memories were used as the basis for Baymax's artificial intelligence, at least for the time being.

Ebon Samurai

In his prior life, the Ebon Samurai (Kiochi Keishicho) was a Tokyo police officer who was slain by Silver Samurai during an attack by HYDRA. After making a deal with Amatsu-Mikaboshi, Kiochi was allowed to return to Earth and exact vengeance upon the Silver Samurai. Wielding a demonic katana and permanently bonded to black variant of his foe's armor, Kiochi was reborn as the Ebon Samurai.[9] However, upon learning that Silver Samurai had become the bodyguard of the Japanese prime minister, Kiochi abandoned his quest for revenge, realizing that murdering Harada would constitute a betrayal of his country.[10] He subsequently leaves the team to accompany Sunpyre when she returns to the Microverse.

Sunpyre

An alternate reality version of Sunfire's deceased sister Leyu, Sunpyre (Lumina) is the crown princess of Coronar, a planet hidden deep within the Microverse. As a result of being pulled out of the Microverse through Honey Lemon's purse, Sunpyre worships her as a goddess, and joins the Big Hero 6 out of a sense of gratitude. She and the Ebon Samurai later left the team to return to the Microverse and oust the villains who had taken over Coronar during her absence.

Wasabi-No-Ginger

A trained chef who uses various swords to fight. He can also give form to his Qi-Energy, usually materializing it as throwing knives that can paralyze opponents.

Fred

Nicknamed Fredzilla, he can transform himself into a Godzilla-like creature.

Do you ever think and would want Big Hero 6 to be in MPQ ? Comment below

Comments

• Not bad, but these guys can wait til they've released characters which have been on the request and backburner for a large number of seasons now. Such as Gambit, Nightcrawler, etc.

Heck, why not bring out Gorgon? Since they got his animation and skills down already? icon_neutral.gif
  • These Characters sounds really interesting! Not heard of most of them - but still they're interesting - plenty of simple skill ideas could be made with them. icon_e_ugeek.gif

I would love to see all kinds of characters put into the game - who wouldn't!
    It's just tragic that more characters = the end. icon_cry.gif

Under the current reward regimes - It will take me literally/probably 5 years at least to collect and level up to playability the characters that are already in the game.

BIG SHAME.

I wouldn't even mind if they released lots of characters that then did the same moves but simply called different things AND a mixed up allocation of those moves!
    So no hero would have EXACLTY the same three
    and then to beat the sheer volume of characters - that we could trade-in covers like-for-like - 3 star.png for 3 star.png trade in's from a list. swapping with the game - not with each other. It would probably cost resources?

BUT yeah BIG HERO 6 look cool (Just found some videos on youtube - there's one called Wasabi lol icon_lol.gif )
  • eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Options
    If they do put them in the game it'd be almost guaranteed that they'd use the movie versions. Which wouldn't be bad IMO
  • You know what is more cool ?

You may even see Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Yoda or even Han solo

https://comicstore.marvel.com/Star-Wars ... omic/36330

Marvel taken over and is releasing star wars Comic
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Aiolia wrote:
    You know what is more cool ?

You may even see Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Yoda or even Han solo

https://comicstore.marvel.com/Star-Wars ... omic/36330

Marvel taken over and is releasing star wars Comic
    They don't share universes with Marvel superheroes.

I actually don't think the Big Hero 6 film does either, especially since the Marvel connection was downplayed quite a bit. No superhero cameos.

Who knows, though? Perhaps the film will inspire updated versions of these characters in 616 just like Samuel L. Jackson did for Fury.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I would guess that the Big Hero 6 film has its own separate Marvel universe designation and doesn't share continuity with anything else. However, the current "Marvel games universe" only loosely follows the comics and sometimes adapts character designs from the MCU - for example, "Guardians of the Galaxy: The Universal Weapon" uses the movie's character designs but also includes elements from the comics like Cosmo the Soviet psychic dog, who appears in the film but doesn't fulfill the same function as his comic counterpart. And Tony Stark basically behaves like the Robert Downey Jr. MCU version in the "games universe", rather than his more straight-laced 616 version. So we could see an adapted version of Baymax, who looks like the movie version but behaves like the comic version.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would welcome BH6 characters, though I've only seen the movies, and know very little about their specific canons, so if they were comic book iterations, I personally would be slightly less inclined to be excited. That being said, BH6 has had a lot of crossover with the Marvel universe, such as with Spider-Man (to fight Doc Oc) and Wolverine (Silver Samurai in specific).

As for Star Wars. No thank you. I love Star Wars, but it doesn't belong here. Please. No.

Sidenote: Can we get Superior Iron Man? Please?
  • Same with Guardians of the Galaxy. Here is what they looked like originally :

Couv_223350.jpg

This is what Nick Fury looked like originally :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOp_AVcgtBR9IhZtB5VgOMwCgKfLGDxzoVYdXB8Ahn9CEHRcBb2ZuZ-GKD

Thank you very much for the Big Hero 6 reference, I'll look up for some of their comics now icon_e_smile.gif
  • rednailz
    rednailz Posts: 559
    Options
    I'm from the star wars generation and love star wars...but I'd love it if something in this world didn't have a star wars version or referance attached to it.

Universe crosssover games are usually terrible and devistating. DC vs MK, Tekken vs Street Fightier.....Marvel vs Capcom was pretty good though.

There's 456,000,000,000,000,000 and 1 star wars games out there if the urge hits you icon_e_wink.gif
  • GothicKratos
    Options

• Did it become the 90s again and no one told me?
  • GothicKratos
    Options
  • Isn't Original Sin something new ? We just started getting them here in France.

I don't like the one looking like Albator (for those who are familiar with him and are old enough...), but like the second one.

Thanks Gothik !
  • arktos1971 wrote:

Thank you very much for the Big Hero 6 reference, I'll look up for some of their comics now icon_e_smile.gif

Black Nick Fury is the son of white Nick Fury.
  • Yes it do make sense Nick JR. Fury.

Superior iron man would be a 4* if you ask me.

I'm glad so many people accept and is excited about having BH6 here
  • GothicKratos
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:
    Isn't Original Sin something new ? We just started getting them here in France.

I don't like the one looking like Albator (for those who are familiar with him and are old enough...), but like the second one.

Thanks Gothik !

Ayup, it's the arc that runs into the new Thor arc.

And on the Superior Iron Man note, he is just a maniacal badass. Iron Man (Mark 47) for 4*, please!

(Superior Iron Man Panel, not really spoilers of any kind)
  • Square
    Square Posts: 380 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Fleshtrap wrote:
    arktos1971 wrote:

It's really convoluted how it got the that though. Samuel Jackson Nick Fury appeared in the Ultimate line ten years back, then became the movie version, then the mainstream Marvel U had to find a way to get it to line up with the movies.

I know he's his son, officially, but I just try to forget it when they make these convoluted excuses of a storyline (i.e. One More Day), and try to enjoy the resulting story lines after.

About Big Hero Six, I've heard the comics weren't so good. It's a pastiche of what Japanese heroes might be, which is part of the strangeness of the name. Ironically, Big Hero Six is simply called Baymax in Japan, since it's not so Japanese sounding after all.

The one character that would be awesome in the game? Sunfire. He won't, since he's so close to the Human Torch in power set, but his design is way, way better.
    60's costume
    Sunfirex.PNG
    90's costume
    wraithsunfire.jpg
    Marvel Now
    Sunfire_zpse58dad49.png

I love his classic costume most. Weird as heck.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yeah, the recent BH6 movie is in a completely separate universe to any existing Marvel universe. I don't think Disney will allow the Marvel editorial to reintroduce the "classic" Big Hero 6 characters into the main continuity anytime soon as it would just cause confusion with fans of the movie who don't know the comic book connection. By that logic I don't think they would allow MPQ to use those characters either even if they want to.

On the other hand I'm sure they can use other related characters like Sunfire and the Silver Samurai as they are much more established characters in Marvel and aren't related to the recent movie.
  • Fleshtrap wrote:
    arktos1971 wrote:

Good to know. They haven't published until that far yet here, so I guess I'll discover it later icon_e_smile.gif
  • rednailz wrote:
    I'm from the star wars generation and love star wars...but I'd love it if something in this world didn't have a star wars version or referance attached to it.

Universe crosssover games are usually terrible and devistating. DC vs MK, Tekken vs Street Fightier.....Marvel vs Capcom was pretty good though.

There's 456,000,000,000,000,000 and 1 star wars games out there if the urge hits you icon_e_wink.gif

What do you have against the unreleased Tekken vs Street Fighter game? Smh.