Revert difficulty label.

Whub Whubz
Whub Whubz Posts: 62
I strongly think you should consider reverting the change to the difficulty label, it seemed to be better when it didn't consider your powered up characters.
I have friends raging at getting wiped on easy missions, please look into this ASAP for damage control. Them getting wiped on a mission they thought they could easily beat leads them to less expected play time, increasing the chances that they find a new hobby.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't think anyone really paid attention to that label.
  • lol you serious? casual players and hardcores alike use it or maybe i'm wrong. imo the casuals use to to know what missions they can easily take, and the hardcores use them to plan a clearing route.
    Just letting you know i've been hearing things like "oh gosh i got wiped on a easy mission! What am i to do for another half an hour+ i had planned for gaming a bit? maybe i will try a different match 3 rpg"
    I will admit they are on the semi casual side and dont really chase leaderboards, but they probably drippple more money into the game then most because the hero point flow for them is slow and when they open a 3 star they think its special and buy a slot for them.
  • I taught them how to PvP before they could venture into the app store, so they are having fun with that smashing seed teams, but just wanted to let you know what i'm hearing.
    icon_e_ugeek.gif
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just speaking form personal experience, but I always look at levels, not the labeling. Probably all those RPGs I play/played.
  • 295 Ares , Daken , Ragnarok is " easy"

The power buff is totally out of control especialy daken strike title
  • Just speaking form personal experience, but I always look at levels, not the labeling. Probably all those RPGs I play/played.

icon_razz.gif You must be a old schooler, these days rpgs have a color code on all the mobs for the most part.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whub Whubz wrote:
    Just speaking form personal experience, but I always look at levels, not the labeling. Probably all those RPGs I play/played.

icon_razz.gif You must be a old schooler, these days rpgs have a color code on all the mobs for the most part.

icon_lol.gif Accurate, or they're designed to keep you out of areas you shouldn't be able to handle lol. Lameschool.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    The labels are a nice to have and used as a guideline, but I play for the points regardless. Just depends if I use boosts or who I bring to the match. If you're just looking at the label, that's not enough. If you want the points, you're going to have to play it.
    The labeling is somewhat irrelevant anyway, it's just a scale. Like going to 11...you can call any level anything...
  • Green means go, not hold on let me double check if this easy mission is scaled to 11.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Are the points at max value? If yes, then that's go for me...

Adding: if this game is reduced to the simplicity of color coding for making decisions, then I wouldn't find it as enjoyable or challenging. I look at the other team, consider the levels and the best counters and somewhere in there I acknowledge the difficulty, but really, I just size up the match based on other factors. The difficulty really only acts as an initial head up.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Match Maker
    benben77 wrote:
    295 Ares , Daken , Ragnarok is " easy"

The power buff is totally out of control especialy daken strike title

cosign...where do I endorse??