Roster Advice

Options
Unknown
edited January 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Like many, after 3 -4 weeks of playing this game, roster space is getting a little tight.
What would you do? Who would you chunk or what?

Halle Berry ** 45 3/3/2
Hugh Jackman ** 45 3/3/2
Vinnie Jones * 40 5/5
Chris Hemsworth ** 37 3/2/2
Robert Downey Jr. * 35 3/5/5
Scarlett Johansson * 35 5/5
Halle Berry * 27 5/4/4
Chris Evans ** 25 0/4/1 (Not Human Torch)
Eric Bana *** 25 2/0/0 (Or Lou Ferrigno)
Tobey Maguire *** 18 1/1/0 (Or Andrew Garfield)
O Scarlett Johansson ** 16 2/1/1
GS Scarlett Johansson *** 15 1/0/0
Ragnarok *** 15 1/0
Jeremy Renner ** 8 1/0/1
Sir Ian McKellen ** 6 0/4/3 (Or Michael Fassbender)
Daken ** 6 3/0

4 in the tank:
Robert Downey Jr. *** 15 1/0/0
Ares ** 6 1/1/1

Part of me doesn't want to fess up any money but on the other hand I want to show my appreciation...

Comments

• DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Well, you've made it a bit difficult for me to give you any advice, as someone who knows next to nothing about actors (Robert Downey Jr. is the extent of my knowledge), but I'll just say Yelena and Bagman are the best candidates for chucking, and depending on the person you ask, Juggernaut, Classic Hawkeye, and Venom could be too. Definitely get that ***IM40, and you might as well get Ares because you have three of his (at the moment) rare covers that would go to waste.
  • Andrew Garfield is a ** ...
  • Definitely thinking of throwing IM 35 out since Wolverine and Thor have been built up. Jugg is still too useful at this point for defense and quick board clearing. Once other characters get leveled up then agreed, he gone.
    20k + ISO just sitting there too.
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    i would chunk halle berry all night long
  • I'm a collector hound, so I'd say farm those HPs. But if you had to sell off anything, I'd say any 1* except perhaps Berry, and then perhaps **Renner. You'll get more 1* covers than you know what to do with (other than selling them for the ISO, of course).