TU Autoloader

TLDR - Autoload available TU into my boost slots because I'm lazy

I find that the boost/TU selection is slow and clumsy. As such, I avoid trying to use it except when I absolutely must. Shield hopping is one, because i have time to preload before jumping into a match. I will also use iso boosts when I am getting close to the point where I will throw down a shield.

As for TUs, the process of selecting the empty slot, scrolling over my entire selection of TUs to see if there's one i think i can use. then selecting it, and doing it two more times, takes up more time than I'd prefer. I just want to play the game. Since the implementation of TUs, I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've used them.

Please implement a button/option that will randomly fill my empty TU spots with any available TUs. If i don't use them, fine. If I feel I want to change them, fine. Just don't make me load them manually.

Thanks.

Comments

• dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd suggest a toggle switch in the Settings menu (that is by default set to off) where you choose to either attempt to load your lowest level or highest level team ups at the beginning of each fight so you are guaranteed to go into combat with 3 TUs (assuming you haven't run out).

Its kinda dumb that 1/7th the tiles on the board are useless unless you go through the cumbersome process of obtaining and setting TUs. Worst case at least give us back the old environmental power ups if we go into battle naked.