Modern Hawkeye Avoids using dead teammate

Options
turul
turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
Avoid ability sometimes kicks in using ability on freshly downed teammate.
On the picture provided below, somehow the downed magneto got in front as downed, and stayed there. When attacked in thiis state, he also could take the hit.

I also can see similar bug when using whole team damaging attack, when a teammate should die without taking avoid damage. Probably because avoided damage is first.

20140115-54ji6v811c.jpg

Comments

• MEEEEAAATTTT SHHHHIIEEELLLDDD!!! hhaha if this still occurs: max hawk eye out- pair him with weak lvl 1 chars, they die- hawk eye uses their bodies as a shield! I'm actually gonna try this out
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, I thought ares didn't take the usual double AoE damage yesterday when I fought a team with m.hawk and a dead teammate
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It happened again.

Used CMagneto blue to create 4-match on living IM40 (Or it may had been wolverine). He downed. I dont remember if there was cascade damage afterwards.
    But after the attack, a downed IM40 was in front. Probably he could take the next damage, like before, i didn't try this time.

Maybe Avoid bugs on ability damages.

Screenshot:
    20140211-xl98w53a1p.png
  • Just had similar bug:
    1) Make sure enemy team have only two characters up: Hawkeye modern and one other, near-dead member.
    2) Make sure Hawkeye have "Avoid" available.

3) Target Modern Hawkeye with match 5+ - one that gives you extra move and that is sure to down second member in exactly one hit (don't know if it will work same with cascades or not).

4) Watch as his "Avoid" skill kicks in, near-dead member jumps in and gets killed.
    5) You'll now have control returned back to you for your extra move, but frontline dead char won't switch out, Hawkeye will continue to stay in back!

6) At this moment, if you manually click Hawkeye, you'll attack as usual. If you don't, YOUR NEXT ATTACK WILL TARGET ALREADY DEAD ENEMY AND WILL BE COMPLETELY WASTED. After that Hawkeye will at last automatically switch to front.
  • Wow! It's been almost three months and this isn't fixed yet. I was playing in Best There Is event and Modern Hawkeye avoided my attack using dead team mate. Please fix this as soon as possible.

Enemy team consisted of Iron Man Model 35, Modern Hawkeye and I think Patch. I'm not too sure about Patch. It might have been Astonishing Wolverine.
  • Unknown
    Options
    KevinMark wrote:
    Wow! It's been almost three months and this isn't fixed yet. I was playing in Best There Is event and Modern Hawkeye avoided my attack using dead team mate. Please fix this as soon as possible.

Enemy team consisted of Iron Man Model 35, Modern Hawkeye and I think Patch. I'm not too sure about Patch. It might have been Astonishing Wolverine.
    bump! I've encountered this issue again yesterday.