Standard Recruit Tokens

Options
There seems to be a general frustration with the odds of getting a character of any worth through the standard recruit tokens.

What if you could trade in a number of standard recruit tokens for a heroic recruit token? Like 10 standard recruit tokens for one heroic.

Comments

• Or, perhaps you could let us choose the covers we could use.
  • FoxMulder wrote:
    There seems to be a general frustration with the odds of getting a character of any worth through the standard recruit tokens.

Yep, what I fail to understand -- the game drops insane amount of those at you and I expected them to provide * only from the start, an occasional ** being welcome even if it is completely useless. Lately I see a ton of those, probably rhe rate was adjusted up a bit. Or the game looks at your roster and is happy to give you covers you can't use. Or just the distribution is not flat to start with, so you just max out soon from some and keep them coming.

My frustration is with gold tokens. That for some time I call Volverine tokens as that is all I get, with a rare change to BW** or captain. Honestly, the 3x standard token prize is ways better than the 1 gold. I so much wait for packs without volverine as it appears in all gold. Except the BW token that obviously provided BW* for both and I was foolish enough to open it instead of waiting to morph to herouic and get two more yellow volverines. ;-o
    FoxMulder wrote:
    What if you could trade in a number of standard recruit tokens for a heroic recruit token? Like 10 standard recruit tokens for one heroic.

Count them for ISO. I sell output of gray token for ~105 ISO, and gold one for 125. So that would be the ratio for me. Poeple with better luck may tell you otherwise.
  • I wish Standard Tokens were less common (50% gain rate) and they offered a better chance of getting a good 2* or a 5-7% to draw a 3*.
    Also, even among the 2* heroes some appear to be more rare, so you end up getting the same heroes again and again.
    After 3-4 weeks I don't think they have given me a 3* and I seem to draw way too many Bullseye covers who isn't even my roster because of limited space.
    90% of the time I'd be happier with a 200-300 ISO gain instead of a cover.