Proposed Rewards (To Somewhat Alleviate All Transitions)

SodaPopinski
SodaPopinski Posts: 59 Match Maker
This was a thought I had and I am not sure if it has been mentioned...

Token Change (%'s negotiable) - 4* imcoin.png , 3* imcoin.png with a 5% chance of getting a 4*, 2* imcoin.png with a 19.5% chance of 3* and 0.5% chance of a 4*, 1* imcoin.png with a 19% chance for 2* and 1% chance for a 3*

.....leading to event reward structure (Using current PVP for convenience)

Hot Shot PVP
Rank 1 icon_nickfury.pngblueflag.png or 4* Token - plus all from previous rank (if you need fury, here he is...if not, it is a chance for something you may need)
Rank 2-5 icon_caroldanvers.pngredflag.png or 3 star.png token blackflag.png or star.png 3* token yellowflag.png or star.png 3* token and the same iso8.png and imcoin.png reward as a normal bracket
Rank 6-10 icon_caroldanvers.pngblackflag.png or star.png 3* token yellowflag.png or star.png 3* token and the same iso8.png and imcoin.png reward
Rank 11-25 Same
Rank 26-50 yellowflag.png or star.png 3* token and the same iso8.png and imcoin.png reward
Rank 51-100 Same
Rank 101-200 icon_captainamerica.pngredflag.png 2 star.png or 2 star.png token and the same iso8.png and imcoin.png reward

...you get the idea for the rest I hope.

It would not alter D3's "carefully" constructed reward system by giving out any extra covers, it would only give you a choice to take a sure cover you need or at least a token to get a chance at a cover you may not have. This imo would help the progression by having more cover choices to get the one you need. For someone like myself, who has most of the 3 star.png covers I am interested in, I would look forward to a token instead of a icon_caroldanvers.png who will only be worth 500 iso8.png for me.

I know when they had the No Holds Barred 3 star.png tokens I played a little harder also....wink wink devs...

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Am I the only one who prefers reading words?