Flawed function in MPQ

Hello everyone,

I've played the game for quite awhile now and this is my second account. I really think D3 needs to fix the game in regards to the enemy AI getting to use so many team up abilities. I believe D3 needs to remove this UNLESS the game actually removes that team up ability from that players team up roster. I think it's total garbage at how the enemy AI can use 5-10 team ups in one battle. I think it's a real issue that needs to be addressed. I have max 4hor, x-force,and cage and I've been totally wiped out on the AI's 2nd move of the game because of the insane amount of team ups and perfect cascades with critical damage tiles that fall. I know it doesn't happen all the time but that's happened several times to me. Not always on the 2nd move but early into the game. They need to address both of those issues. Nearly every game the enemy has cascades that are above 50. They've designed it to funnel you into making only one possible move. Yes there are a few times where you get to make color matches but far too often (normally 3rd-4th move in game) you're forced into one possible move on the entire board for the remainder of the game while the enemy gets all colors powered up. There should be no way in hell everything goes perfect for low leveled players in 30's-50's that wipe out two of your max characters in one turn. I realize D3 created this to force players into buying health packs but if it could go our way at times it would be ok but it doesn't. The only time I'm able to get cascades are at the very end of the match when the enemy has like 50 health left. Anyone ever notice this?

Comments

• MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    The AI can only use one team-up per match for a while now, while players can use up to three.
  • Not true. In one game I know the AI has used moonstone, 4hora, bwo, venom, and finished with ragnarok. None of those characters were 1/3 of the enemy. Wish I could have recorded it.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    When Team-Ups were first introduced, they were allowed to have three, but they have seen been reduced to one.