Polls for new characters?

Options
jtmagee
jtmagee Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
edited January 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
I guess this can go in the suggestions forum, as well, but I haven't seen an opportunity where the players get a chance to decide the next character. I know that y'all work hard to update the software, have your artists work day in and day out on the characters, etc.

The only reason I'm thinking this could be a good idea is, even if it's only once a year or every six months, it gives everyone a chance to potentially see their next favorite character in the game. Since the stories obviously come and go (Dark Reign, The Hand, etc.), having a character that ties into an old story as it gets brought back for a special event would probably draw more interest, let alone appreciation, for the players. Everyone who plays has put food onto your table. Give us a 'thank you' by giving us a chance to decide the next character.

That all being said, who wants to start a poll on ten characters who tied into the stories, recently released characters or future stories?! I don't know the stories well enough to suggest a bunch. That's all I got.