everybody wins.

iamxzo
iamxzo Posts: 65 Match Maker
Hi there

i must say im not so happy with last pvp cchanges, 3 months ago i was finally able to reach some top 25 in pvps, from time to time top 10 ... 5 ... whatever, now its just pain in the butt to get into top 25 for me, i have some nice haracters, stil dont have playable 4* but some 3* are cool and i like to use them, what i mean is i feel like my roster is progressing, but **** about my placements, i feel like you guys [mpq] slowing down players like me, like you are trying to force me to use hp every event to get position i had before all those freaky changes [ all pvp changes from 1.5 months ago till now, no comment about shield changes ]

shield hopping is still available, but now its only for organized teams and guys who communicating behind the game,

what about pves ?

you guys introducing new characters one by one, it was rly cool to WAIT month or two and getting slowly excited about, damn man, whats next .. whats gonna be next .. and now when noone is waiting for new characters, because we - i mean players trying to manage those guys u released months ago, i missed main collossus release and now i have only one collos cover, i would like to have a change to make him big but no!, collosay is only a sample here, true one but just a sample, come on devs ... give us a chancce to improve some specific haracters just a little ...

and now .. hell yea, im gonna have squrell girl .. with all respect to ya guys i dont giva **** about sq girl, as my ally mate said he wil just get her to manage pve after and sell her out to have a roster slot back .. btw what about roster slots hmm ? roster slot cost system is kinda old comparing to your relasing system isnt it ? maybe its time to give us some free slots of just cut those deadly price by half ? come on... we are trying to enjoy that game, we plaing long nights to get some pve rewards and finally we have to pay rl money to place that poor newcomers somewhere ...

there is a lot of things you can add to the game, i tell you, original puzzle quest was kind of QUEST, here now you have onnly puzzle, with no quest, what about some more single players mode ? give us lets say 10 different rewarded pves at once but each player will be able to pick one, maybe two, to fight for rewards he need, that will help ALOT to guys who dont giva damn **** about some new covers and still need that few bp or even hulk covers, before i started hard gaming in ally i was plaing mostly pvps where i had rewards i like ... think about it, you can convince player to play what they like to play, you can make your players happy .. in such easy way, give us some rpg here and we will appreciate it .. both sides win

and for got sake its time for 3rd token and you know that, we need some token that guarantee 3* at least .. there is so many 3* now that even i with my poor roster [ come on i have only 8 max covered heroes ] finding a lot of not needed 3*, few days ago i had blue thoria and i was like YEEAAA [ before i realized that doesnt changed a thing in my roster and next 4-5 covers wont make her playable, but thats ok, she is 4* and should not be easy to max her, i got it .. but ... 3rd token.. that would give us some hope, and you need us to have this kind of hope to keep us here, think about it .. both sides win

and about your brightest idea of reducing communication out of game ... man its so easy, why dont you think about using such an easy way .. dont let us to change our targets as many times as we want to, make it more challenging ! reduce skipping not shields !! skipping should cost 1 or 2 ranking points and thats it, thank you bye, u want to skip 10 times to find a guy you want to find ? go ahead and feel da waste sinior grinder ! pvp should be about skill [ at least minimum ] so if you found a opponent who looks like kinda strong use your mind, pick a counterpicks and kill em or fight and lose as a man ... come on, give us some difficulty !

im not gona say a word about how many times i wanted to quit that game, but i think you will appreciate my effort to put my thoughts here and at least comment it

sorry for poor English if you didnt understand something ... try again :*

wish you all the best and keep going, there is always a way to progress, together we can make this game better, devs needs us more than we think they do !

/ xzo