Trading idea

Hi again just though of this new idea i think we should be able to trade with eachother for example if your friend or alliance member has say human torch 3 star cover and dont like him they could do a trade with you for a cover you dont like and some hp or iso (cap of 2 trades per day)
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• If you ever played marvel war of heroes, that game was the prime example of what happens when you allow trading...if players think d3 rips people off, players rip players off more. I would be all for it if they managed to do it correctly...what that is, i dont know.
  • Square
    Square Posts: 380 Mover and Shaker
    If you ever played marvel war of heroes, that game was the prime example of what happens when you allow trading...if players think d3 rips people off, players rip players off more. I would be all for it if they managed to do it correctly...what that is, i dont know.
    Yes, it couldn't be controlled. I would love to trade covers in my alliance, but... You would have some people basically farming out covers to sell. I don't know who would buy them, but if you could guarantee X-Force covers, someone would pay for them.

The current system of selling off unused covers for ISO is as good as it'll get.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Basically all that would happen is

-players will steal from one another
    -whole alliances only need to build 4 xforces and 4 lady thors, and they can just pass them around through coordinated time shards for easy event topping
  • Exclude 4* from trading and restrict it to 3* and 2*, I'd even restrict it to token pulls only and not allow event rewards to be traded. It'd be a great bonus for Alliances and really help to build rosters, they need to do something to help with the 3* covers availability and make them more accessible, this seems like a good way to do it. I'm sure there is always going to be that one lucky person who ends up getting 3* covers left and right only to keep selling them for ISO in every alliance, lol.
  • I think if they restricted it to covers not already assigned to your roster, it would be ok. It would prevent people from passing them around to be used by everyone because once you recruit it you cant trade it anymore. They could also make it so that it had to be of the same star.png level. 3 for 3, 2 for 2, etc...