Red ISO - new game mechanic

I think it would be a great idea to introduce collecting red ISO very slowly. Then you could choose to spend that red ISO to boost a character for a match, much like the boosted characters now in events. What do you think?

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seems to conflict with boosts, which are already in competition with team-ups. I'd rather see red ISO as a random drop worth far more ISO than usual. Maybe any post-mission ISO prize could have a ~1% chance of being "red" and therefore multiplied by 10?
  • DayvBang wrote:
    Seems to conflict with boosts, which are already in competition with team-ups. I'd rather see red ISO as a random drop worth far more ISO than usual. Maybe any post-mission ISO prize could have a ~1% chance of being "red" and therefore multiplied by 10?

I like this idea better for the reasons DayvBang already stated. It would also then help with the iso shortage alot of players on the forums have been complaining about and fit with some of the stories they have already done.
  • I like the idea of "super" ISO as well, but I like the idea of being able to super charge a character for a 1 off match. The current team ups and boosts are either 1 time use, or for the entire team (all that can benefit from the boost that is). This would be a differing dynamic allowing you to actually use low leveled covers and play more of your team, instead of just having them sit, waiting to level them.