Alliance Issues

Options
Pistol_Pete
Pistol_Pete Posts: 10
I'm having a issue were I'm unable to join or create an alliance. I was originally a part of an alliance but was kicked from the group when the issue began. I notice the issue started when I added my account to my apple device to purchase HP using a iTunes gift card I recieved from Christmas. I submitted a ticket on new years eve but have yet to hear back from support. I read in another thread that if you reply to the email they send for an update on the issue it moves your request to the bottom which I believe is bad customer service for a user who supported the developers by spending money in the game. However I want to know if anybody else had been experiencing this issue or if there is a quick fix it can apply or even if I can get this issue escalated. Thanks for any time or info you dedicate to this matter.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It sounds like you've been "sandboxed", which is intended for cheaters but has also happened to legitimate users a few times. If it's been several days since you last heard from support or sent them an email that might have moved it down the queue (yeah, that's a bit crazy, it's an issue in the ticketing software they use), I would recommend you PM David [Hi-Fi] Moore to ask him if he can get someone to look at your ticket.
  • Pistol_Pete
    Options
    Ok, I will Pm him thanks for the fast reply.