Display the amount of covers the opponent team has

Before the battle we get to look at the opposing team. But it only shows WHICH covers they have, now how many. This is fairly useless information to anybody who has played the game for a couple weeks because you are not going to encounter enemies in PVP who are missing covers.

What I was thinking is you could show the amount of covers the enemy team has, just like your Roster already does. It's the same graphic (a bit larger I think) with a number inside it. Can't be hard to implement. This would be helpful as you already CAN find out how many covers the opponent has by clicking on their name and looking at their roster.

While playing in the Hood featured tournament I again experienced how frustrating that is. Since it's important to know how many blue covers the opponent Hood has I was constantly checking rosters. Either block out looking at rosters, or present the information where it's most needed. Namely in the before the battle screen.

Comments

• ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    You can click on the player's name, see their roster, and their characters before you fight.

But even before that, you can ascertain the number of covers they have by seeing the character level.

166=13
    153=12
    142=11 if doom
    140=11 for typical 3* chars
    127=10 covers
    etc...
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    ronin-san wrote:
    But even before that, you can ascertain the number of covers they have by seeing the character level.
    Only if they're soft-capped. And it's not always total covers we're interested in. Eg, we want to know if the Hood has 5 blue, and the XForce has 5 black. The other colors are far less relevant. The OP is correct, that there needs to be an easier way to ascertain this.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    It's not very often that I really care about this and when I do, I just do what Ronin said. Typically, I just assume that whatever maxed character I'm fighting has the best build. If they're less than maxed than either they don't have the covers or if they are soft capped then they have a lesser impact.
    I suppose it would be a nice-to-have to be able to see this a glance, but I think in the end you're just going to be seeing the same information over and over again and once in a while that scenario will come up where they don't have that optimal build.