Forum fixes

Options
1. A better system to keep track of red posts would improve the perceived lack of communication. Your various posts don't help if nobody can find them.

2. It would be nice to see listings in patch notes when you add characters to recruit tokens. I have no idea if I can recruit IW, Punisher, Hulk, or Ares through standard or heroic recruit tokens yet, and I'm full on most of the other characters you're pushing us to use. There's no anticipation of any prize beyond 100/125 ISO.

Comments

• Would nice to have things sorted. I have bookedmarked each admin's activity just to check and see what the latest news is....though I'm not sure how you can do it with this board. I'm not a message board expert and only know how to work my way around the basics. any experts here that can give a suggestion?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    1. A better system to keep track of red posts would improve the perceived lack of communication. Your various posts don't help if nobody can find them.

2. It would be nice to see listings in patch notes when you add characters to recruit tokens. I have no idea if I can recruit IW, Punisher, Hulk, or Ares through standard or heroic recruit tokens yet, and I'm full on most of the other characters you're pushing us to use. There's no anticipation of any prize beyond 100/125 ISO.
    1. Something like a Blue Tracker like Blizz has would be pretty great, yes. I'll look into seeing if there are any ready made PHPBB mods that do something similar. If anyone knows of one, a PM would be helpful as well. We could probably cook something up if nothing else exists, but I find it hard to imagine that this isn't a useful thing to be shared elsewhere and it would be pretty low priority on this end to script if I have to do it myself.

2. Good idea. I'll make sure to scan our internal Patch Notes for those specifically and post whenever something like that info is available.