Show Retaliation points for an opponent.

Options
When you get attacked by opponents, a screen comes up and shows how many points you lost to each opponent.

Now when I go to retaliate, I have to remember how much I lost to that opponent and decide if it's worth it to retaliate. It's hard to remember if say 15 people attacked you. It would be nice to see something on the battle screen like, you lost 25 points when they beat you, you would gain 15 or 30 (or whatever) if you retaliate and beat them. So you can have a visual of it instead of having to remember.

Comments

• You should be able to tell just by looking at their point total (in the upper left hand corner) If it is near yours, then it's worth it for you to retaliate.
  • Yep, just look at your points and their points. If latter is more than 50 down probably skip. If 100+ down definitely skip. You'll lose more and more as this is an endless chain, by not quitting you set yourself up as target for the low-level guy to real another 40 points 30 mins later.

Broken system as hell, but will hardly change anytime soon, try to use it for the best.
  • You really need better than 30 points on a win to even consider retaliating. This is because while you do not know the likelihood of an average person to retaliate against you, whoever just attacked you is most certainly not afraid of attacking you, so you're looking at an opponent with a better than average chance of retaliating. Unless there's something particularly weak about that player, you should avoid him and just take your chances on a random player with similar rating. Now if that guy gives you 40 points, then sure go for it because you won't be finding too many 40 point targets so you can afford the risk.
  • Thanks for the tips.