change the drop rate D3

iLL619
iLL619 Posts: 170
Time to change drop rates for standard packs.. We are past the 1* and 2* for the most part can we get better drop rates on at least 3* covers?! I have covers that are basically useless without better drops and better prizes after events. Hard to compete with vets if you don't win events with a average alliance and or better prizes. The top rewards are cool again but 200 on down prizes suck.

You're going drive away new players D3. Before you say join better alliance most top alliances want you to contribute a crazy high score. No high ranked skilled covers equals no good alliance etc etc. You can't win, it gets frustrating. I love this game, been playing 3 months and daily. Have spent a lot of money to try and catch up but with the wack drop rate for covers you need on heroic packs its a lose lose situation.

Change drop rates, change lower tier prizes to a little better prizes and maybe we can hang with the vets and present more competition.. More competition equals less new players leaving equals loss of money in a since for you D3

Comments

• I want to sympathize with this feedback seeing as I still have a heavily transitioning roster but at the same time I don't want everything handed to me. Remind yourself that thousands upon thousands of players are in the same boat as yourself. In this game you'll come to learn that ISO is the real gold and covers come secondary. Many of us are sitting on covered characters with no ISO to put into them. 4* cost above 430k ISO to max out. Stay focused on saving ISO. Compete as if ISO were the real goal. Clear nodes to make sure you get that 250 or 500 ISO reward and the scores/covers will come along with it. D3p has a very well balanced token probability (although I'd like to see guaranteed 3* in packs of 10+) If everyone is pulling 3* like crazy why compete for the covers? Think about how easy it is to save up 100 standard tokens or at the end of each season when everyone is opening 10 pack Heroics for rewards. Trust me when I say you really don't want them pulling XF and Thoress every few tokens. It's not a matter of what you're not pulling from tokens but more so how far ahead of your competition are you willing to be? If you're not pulling anything and he's not pulling anything that leaves only one variable and that's effort. Put in the effort and you'll always be ahead of your competition regardless of probabilities.
  • I'd like to see guaranteed 3* in packs of 10+
    Yes, the token odds are annoying and I'd like to see this as well so you don't end up with 40+ tokens only giving 2*s you don't need.
    Compete as if ISO were the real goal
    This is the drop rate that needs to change, almost as if all iso rewards should just be doubled. I suspect that transitioning players might even buy covers for characters if they weren't already iso bound anyway.
  • iLL619
    iLL619 Posts: 170
    I agree with both of your points. I do play for I so and to lvl up my covers. For example Im playing Deadpool pve.. Won two deadpool cover packs what do I get Capt america and Wolverine amazing one both that are maxed out.. I rather get double I so bonuses than these same **** covers.