Rewards disappeared after events

Options
Hello, i want to report a problem:

On 3rd January i finished top 25 (751 points) in Falcon PvP event and won a red and a green Patch Wolverine covers. After receiving my rewards i infused the covers to my Wolverine (Lv 50, 2 red) and got this way a 3 red and 1 green Patch Wolverine. I used the ISO i won to level him up to Lv 58 and logged out. Little later i came back to play, and all the rewards were gone, my Wolverine went back to 2 red covers, Lv 50, and the rewards (green and red covers, ISO and HP) disappeared even from my roster claim rewards section. Even if i had a network issue, all just happened up till now is that my changes were undone, but the cards never disappeared, i just had to infuse or level up again. You can check my log/data, i did not sell those cards, but there is no sign of them.

Today morning (12th January) the same thing happened:

Logged in, and recieved my Alliance rewards from Luke Cage PvE event, (top 50, 1 purple Doom cover) and my Luke Cage PvP reward, top 50, 1 yellow Hood cover. Again, i infused my purple Doom into my Lv 89 4 black, 2 blue Doom, getting a 4/2/1 Doom. A little later came back to play, and all these rewards again disappeared, i did not even touch my hood reward (since my Hood is at 5 yellow cover), i definitely did not sell them, but they were all gone, with all the ISO and HP too.

I filed a report on Wolverine incident on 3rd January, but didn't get any response since then, it is 9 days since then.

My in game ID is Prototype_79L and i am playing the iOS version.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Did you get an email back with a ticket number? I would recommend replying to that and asking for a status update, and also tell them about the more recent incident. I would also specifically ask them whether you should file a second ticket for the second incident.
  • Chrispy
    Options
    This also happened to me. I lost a Patch cover and sent in a ticket before the new year. Today I had a Hood cover disappear as well. I've asked for a status update on my Patch request so we'll see what happens
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had this happen with my Blade rewards for Combined Arms. Still waiting for a resolution on my ticket for that. No update of substance in 4 days there. Only update is that sending an email asking if anyone is looking at the issue results in your ticket being pushed to the bottom of the queue which is ridiculous.
  • Greetings!

Today i ranked 10th in deadpool vs marvel puzzle quest event and i received the rewards:

1 event token
    1000 iso's
    100 hero coins

But then the game crashed and closed, when i opened it angain my rewards disappeared... =(

What i can do ?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Igrain wrote:
    Greetings!

Today i ranked 10th in deadpool vs marvel puzzle quest event and i received the rewards:

1 event token
    1000 iso's
    100 hero coins

But then the game crashed and closed, when i opened it angain my rewards disappeared... =(

What i can do ?
    Open a support ticket. They should be able to re-issue the rewards, but it will probably take a few days.

The easiest way to open a support ticket is through the "help" functions accessible from the settings menu.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Now going on a week with no substantive response to my ticket. Just a "we are addressing your ticket and will contact you soon." Not sure in what world 6 days is soon. I really want to get my lost blade covers. I have a feeling they may be very useful soon. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • My rewards disappeared after season 9, its been a week with no reply. And now my rewards from deadpool vs mpq are gone too. What is wrong with this game????
  • tomorrow will be 2 weeks since the first ticket, i asked for a status updat on my issue (as i was adwised) but did not recieved any response yet. that purple doom cover could have been handy in the doom event, but it will expire soon.
  • Chrispy
    Options
    I received my missing Patch and Hood covers today. I filed my ticket on December 30th and I had to ask for a status update and private message David Hi-Fi after waiting almost 3 weeks now. Bottom line, I got my covers back and I'm stoked. I thought my end result was going to be "Sorry, dude. You lost your covers and we can't give them back." Have faith in the system and customer support. They'll come through if you are patient and follow the correct steps
  • Well, it is 23 days now from the first report, i asked for a status update a few days ago and got no response since then.