Villain PVE

Options
One of my favorite tournament modes is Dark Avengers only (Bad is Good, Vengeful Halloween). Might they have a PVE chapter in the future? Most of the PVE is played against them, but it might be neat to be forced to use them against powerhouses like the Hulk and Thor. Moonstone is incredibly fun in PVE already, and Ares adds some much needed extra color to the DA roster. When you introduce the next big DA character (Void? Iron Patriot finally?), it would be cool to track him or her down with Dark Avengers.

I recognize that it's a game about heroes, and understand that playing characters who are largely criminal sociopaths might send a bad message. Still, it would be cool--so let's do it.

Comments

• turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Agree, it would be a very good idea.
    Or an X-men themed one would be nice. (However that would need some more X-men chars)
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    This would be great, if only so that we could play against some different enemy heros.
  • Hi I'm Psyko and I like to party. (I also support this message)
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    They would probably have to make some hero henchmen though (e.g. SHIELD agents), although it would be pretty wild to have an event with all missions against hero teams (/solo heroes like Hulk)...

I'd prefer to see buffs handed out to the irregulars though, not just the usual lightning round 3* characters.
  • They could lock the roster like they did with the Heroic chapters, and just give us access to the Dark Avengers line-up. Give me an excuse to finally level up Yelena Belova. Good times would be had by all.
  • It seems like a good idea, until you consider one thing: This event might force you to fight a level 250 modern storm.

/dead on the first cascade
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It seems like a good idea, until you consider one thing: This event might force you to fight a level 250 modern storm.

Well now I can't sleep.
  • It seems like a good idea, until you consider one thing: This event might force you to fight a level 250 modern storm.

/dead on the first cascade

With Spidey and OBW healing, stunning and stealing! icon_lol.gif