Unholy Outlaw (mid-Jan): Selected Ending Time (PvP test)

Options
yogi_
yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
Thought I'd try this for a PvP test to see what sort of interest there is - "The SET List".

* Your Selected Ending Time (SET) - SET1, SET2, SET3, SET4 or SET 5.
* Number of players in your ending time and when it fills up (therefore the next one becoming open).
* Optionally, a selection of people in the top 10.

Comments

• killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    yogi_ wrote:
    Thought I'd try this for a PvP test to see what sort of interest there is - "The SET List".

* Number of players in your ending time and when it fills up (therefore the next one becoming open).

it would be hard to track, there isn't a banner that says if there is 500 peeps in ur particular bracket. someone would have to enter it within the last 5 and stay 0 points to know if it fills.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    yogi_ wrote:

it would be hard to track, there isn't a banner that says if there is 500 peeps in ur particular bracket. someone would have to enter it within the last 5 and stay 0 points to know if it fills.

Oh... yeah... maybe... I thought there was a total current number somewhere.

I guess this was a fun experiment then.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah was thinking about it and would require a lot of people to actively post here saying what # they joined at since that's the best we could get really. I doubt participation in this would be high enough but maybe?
  • dingao666
    dingao666 Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    when pvp ends you can see the number of players in your bracket

in last pvp (Earth's Mightiest ) i finish on #124 of 482
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    dingao666 wrote:
    when pvp ends you can see the number of players in your bracket

in last pvp (Earth's Mightiest ) i finish on #124 of 482

but if event ended, there would be no need to know how many are in the bracket for others to try and join a new bracket, the time slice would be closed.
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    What we really need is to figure out how to coordinate getting to 1300 for the blue Thor cover.

What seemed like a given just a week ago is now hopelessly out of reach. icon_cry.gif
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    vudu3 wrote:
    What we really need is to figure out how to coordinate getting to 1300 for the blue Thor cover.

What seemed like a given just a week ago is now hopelessly out of reach. icon_cry.gif
    I was considering posting something similar now that mine is 4/3/4 and so close to finishing, but I don't think it's worth all the scheduling shield hops for 2 days every 3 and 5 hours to make it, even if it is doable. I'd rather just not hit it a few times and have them lower the progressions sooner.