Roster HP Cost List

Options
DD-The-Mighty
DD-The-Mighty Posts: 350 Mover and Shaker
edited January 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Ive been searching and I have yet to see a chart for it.
It appears to increase every 2 slots or so but i need someone who has gotten "all" 30/40 to confirm if it rises exponentially or tapers off.
These are the ones i can confirm so far, Please feel free to update/correct my figures.

Slots 01-03 -50HP
Slots 04-05 -75HP
Slots 06-07 -100HP
Slots 08-10 -150HP

Comments

• 33rd roster place costed me 450pts.
    before that it was 400 a piece.

it's about 4 or 5 places at the same price, then the price rises 50HP.

hope it helps icon_e_smile.gif

EDIT:

on the linked wikia page someone said
    10950 hp to get to max roster size

so what is the max roster size? and does it mean that I can't collect and keep all the heroes, as there will be more and more of them?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    so what is the max roster size? and does it mean that I can't collect and keep all the heroes, as there will be more and more of them?
    Currently, 40. We can always change that (and muck with pricing beyond that) as the time comes. At the moment, there are very very few players that are actually utilizing 38 slots, much less 39 or 40. You're good for a while if you're at max current.
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    Yay, IceIX is back from vacation! Welcome back.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    Currently, 40. We can always change that (and muck with pricing beyond that) as the time comes. At the moment, there are very very few players that are actually utilizing 38 slots, much less 39 or 40. You're good for a while if you're at max current.
    Thanks for clarifying it icon_e_smile.gif