Confirmation for buying covers?

Options
Why does it take 3 steps to sell a cover I've received and only one step to buy? I've accidentally tapped on standard pack switching screens and it automatically deducts ISO and gives me a card. 500 ISO isn't that big a deal in the long run but I've done this a couple of times now and it's kind of annoying.

On the other hand, I want to sell a cover and I have to confirm it.

Comments

• Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The lack of a confirmation screen for training covers is more annoying. Not sure how you're accidentally hitting buy when it's on the middle of the screen when the arrows are at the top
  • **** happens. I did it once the other day.
  • Agreed... I've accidentally spent around 700 HP this way in the shop. I was just trying to switch tabs icon_cry.gif
  • I bought a training cover last night (Black Hulk) and it gave me a prompt.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I also accidentally recruited sometimes. It should need confirmation, except if theres a token.

And yes, selling should not need confirmation, or only if cover is trainable.
  • I learned my lesson early on when I spent 50 on Black Widow. After that I am very careful.
    And yes. Some confirmation for using covers should be included in the game. The game does nothing to protect you from mistakes.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've also accidentally lost HP this way, just trying to move around the screens.

Zero notification to spend, but layers of notification to sell.
  • Every action that means expending HP should have at least one confirmation message. +1 icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Is developers doing something about it? It's 500 coins I lost!
  • wuming79 wrote:
    Is developers doing something about it? It's 500 coins I lost!
    You really think they will? Most of their decision are about earning money. You bought cover accidentaly? Now You're short on HP just when You need it to shield yourself in tournament! So come and buy some HP from us!

as simple as that.