Selling Characters with more than one cover

Options
eaise
eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
edited January 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I was looking at my roster today and noticed that if you sell someone that has more than one cover you don't get any extra ISO for those covers if the character isn't leveled up. I could have a three star with 10 covers and sell it and I'd only get 500 ISO. That seems pretty stupid to me. Each cover should add value to the character. And the selling price should show that and go up per cover

Comments

• Baddkitty
    Options
    They're in the business of making money. Why give us back everything we put into a character? Or anywhere close to it for that matter. They WANT you to buy ISO and HP for tokens. I'm sure people buy HP all the time..i do here and there. But i'll NEVER buy ISO. Not worth is for the $ to ISO ratio it's currently at.

It'd cost me just $10 for 4 levels to get my Ares to 94. Not worth it. and who the hell buys the $100 packs???

I think they'd make MORE money lowering their prices ALOT! Instead of making money off price per sold , they should go for volume sold. More people may buy, in turn making more money. Seriously, many of thes types of games have $100 packages and it's insane. Make the game $40 for purchase and have higher rewards like a normal game.
  • Unknown
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Baddkitty wrote:
    They're in the business of making money. Why give us back everything we put into a character? Or anywhere close to it for that matter. They WANT you to buy ISO and HP for tokens. I'm sure people buy HP all the time..i do here and there. But i'll NEVER buy ISO. Not worth is for the $ to ISO ratio it's currently at.

It'd cost me just $10 for 4 levels to get my Ares to 94. Not worth it. and who the hell buys the $100 packs???

I think they'd make MORE money lowering their prices ALOT! Instead of making money off price per sold , they should go for volume sold. More people may buy, in turn making more money. Seriously, many of thes types of games have $100 packages and it's insane. Make the game $40 for purchase and have higher rewards like a normal game.

Sadly true...