What if we could convert tokens into 10 packs?

Options
rubix_qube
rubix_qube Posts: 69 Match Maker
edited January 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Everyone knows the drop rates are pathetically low for 3*+ characters in single tokens and slightly better in 10 packs. There are a lot of theories on how to make it better, most of which I like. One band aid I thought of was allowing players to save their single tokens, and when they get enough let them convert them into 10 packs (or even 42) and let them get the bonus drop rate. So many players like to save their tokens to get a better chance at a character they really need or want this would probably help a lot of them. I feel like this would be a fair and easy update to throw in until a better solution could be found. Just curious if all of you think this might be silly or have some merit? Thanks

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    D3 doesn't want to give you a better chance at getting what you want/need, they want you to BUY it.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It would let me get disappointed with one click rather than with ten, I guess there is that.
  • I could see it actually getting them some sales - if you have 9 of an event token, for example, you're probably going to be a lot more likely to buy that tenth token if you can convert ten into a 10-pack.