looking for an update

Options
ragthor
ragthor Posts: 74 Match Maker
edited January 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I've haven't played since the mpq anniversary was hoping someone could enlighten me on whose been buffed whose been nerfed and what's new in the mpq world? any answers will be appreciated.

Comments

• Vankysher
    Vankysher Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Sentry was finally nerfed.
  • Look for the patch note posts. You can find all of them here: http://www.d3pforums.com/viewforum.php?f=13
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    New since anniversary

4* thor -- Awesome
    4* Elektra -- Solid, but not gamechanging. She is likely to be the new line for "average" 4*s (and there will be lots of 4*s this year)

3* Blade -- Very good, especially against pve
    3* Mystique -- Solid support character
    3* Gamora -- Not great
    3* Luke Cage -- Out this week, seems likely to be good. Might be awesome if his powers scale well with 5 covers.

Changes:

Loki - Awesome new 3rd power
    Daredevil - Totally reworked to be solid, but not top tier
    Doom -- new third power as of today, not sure how good it will be, but he is likely to get better
    Sentry -- Big nerf, not useless but basically irrelevant for top tier play now
    Hood -- yellow power now always ends turn and does massive damage, no AP collection. you decide if that is better or worse.

Survival nodes are a new pve thing. they make lazy cap, falcon, and spidey very useful.

I think that's all the big changes.
  • ragthor
    ragthor Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    thanks everyone. guys were big help in getting back in the game
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ragthor wrote:
    thanks everyone. guys were big help in getting back in the game

If you shieldhopped in the past, don't expect to do it now. Too lazy to link, and not 100% on the particulars, but there is a shield cooldown period after using a specific shield. Don't expect to be able to use a 3 hr, break shield, hop, put up another 3 hr.