Scrolling function for leaderboards

Maybe you can do this in Steam, but not on Android. It would be nice to see what the next 10-25 people either above or below me have in terms of points.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's been asked for repeatedly. The problem isn't what client you run, it's the additional load on the server to grab more scores.
  • What about just top100? Then it is limited and in my mind (i'm no programmer) would be less of a load.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    I also just mention this icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • i would think in PVE instead of a board that pulls top10 players which often isnt crazy useful, it could be
    1st
    10th
    100th
    (whatever bracket cutoffs make sense for that event, 20th if its cutoff for 2nd cover for example)

same number of calls or less from the list as present and lets you know where you at.

PVP something similar.
  • action711
    action711 Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Yeah, it's something I'd like to see, it's next to useless at the moment and how much extra load could it be to display the top 100.

Come on MPQ.
  • YES YES YES
    insted of 1-10 show every place that is above every reward, or top 10 rewards so for different rewards at 1-2, 3-10, 11-50, 51-150 etc you could see in ranging: 1st, 2nd, 10th, 50th 150th etc., and that would accually be usefull info.