Combined Arms - Jan 5 - 7

Options
Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.png
2-5. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_blade.pnggreenflag.pngblackflag.pngpurpleflag.png
6-10. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_blade.pngblackflag.pngpurpleflag.png
11-25. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_blade.pngblackflag.pngpurpleflag.png
26-50. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_blade.pngpurpleflag.png
51-100. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png, icon_blade.pngpurpleflag.png
101-200. 500 iso8.png, star.pngstar.pngicon_humantorch.pngblackflag.png
201-300. 250 iso8.png, icon_humantorch.pngblackflag.png
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 iso8.png
401-500. 70 iso8.png

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 iso8.png
100. +3 All Boosts redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png
200. 250 iso8.png
300. Recruit Token -
400. 25 imcoin.png
500. star.pngstar.pngicon_blackwidow.pngblueflag.png
600. 25 imcoin.png
700. 1000 iso8.png
800. 50 imcoin.png
900. Recruit Token -
1000. 1000 iso8.png
1100. icon_sentry.pnggreenflag.png
1200. 1000 iso8.png
1300. star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.png

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png, icon_blade.pngpurpleflag.png
3-10. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_blade.pngpurpleflag.png
11-25. 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_blade.pngpurpleflag.png
25-50. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_blade.pngpurpleflag.png
51-100. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_blade.pngpurpleflag.png
101-250. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000. 500 iso8.png
1001-10000. 250 iso8.png

Comments

• NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    inb4 someone complains that Demiurge is rigging the cover distribution such that the most sought out cover is the hardest to get.
  • Meh with my blade at 2/1/4, there's no pressure for me to even fathom top ten. I'll attempt a top 25 finish and hope for the best. icon_e_smile.gif
  • thanos8587
    Options
    so your team is a 1, 2 and 3 star?

how are they buffed? all max level like balance of power? i wasnt around for the last one.
  • Two purples would actually get my Blade to 13 covers, so I'm okay with the cover distribution - I've currently got three purples and four each of the other two. And I think top 25 will even get me to my preferred build, going by my spreadsheet. So I'm okay with this.
  • thanos8587 wrote:
    so your team is a 1, 2 and 3 star?

how are they buffed? all max level like balance of power? i wasnt around for the last one.

If its like last time iirc everyone get +100 lvls and you need 1,2 and 3 star.
  • HEY D3 WHERE IS THE STAT SCREEN? HOW DO I KNOW WHAT I PLACED????? HOW DO I KNOW HOW MY ALLIANCE DID???? THIS HAS HAPPENED FOR 5-6 EVENTS NOW icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif

Getting kicked out of top 100 2 events in a row is frustrating...
  • Ceraphim wrote:
    Meh with my blade at 2/1/4, there's no pressure for me to even fathom top ten. I'll attempt a top 25 finish and hope for the best. icon_e_smile.gif

Dude Try. Blade is a BLAST to play. Even if you don't have full coverage. The 5 green really does make a huge difference over 4.
  • For those that have started, is this the pvp that introduces shield cool downs?
  • Unknown
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ark123 wrote:
    Ceraphim wrote:
    Meh with my blade at 2/1/4, there's no pressure for me to even fathom top ten. I'll attempt a top 25 finish and hope for the best. icon_e_smile.gif

Dude Try. Blade is a BLAST to play. Even if you don't have full coverage. The 5 green really does make a huge difference over 4.

Wrong choice of words on my part lol. (Posting at 2am not generally my strong suit lol icon_e_biggrin.gif ) I just meant there's no pressure to place top 10. I'll go for it ofc. I just wouldn't be upset even with a top 100 finish, as long as I get one of blade's covers. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Cooldowns are there for this. 8 hours for each shield type.
  • Slightly annoyed that after a Season of rewards that i was indifferent to, a decent reward comes on an event i was going to skip to take a break icon_e_sad.gif
  • AJRooke wrote:
    Slightly annoyed that after a Season of rewards that i was indifferent to, a decent reward comes on an event i was going to skip to take a break icon_e_sad.gif

And the next one is likely to have Luke Cage rewards.
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    AJRooke wrote:
    Slightly annoyed that after a Season of rewards that i was indifferent to, a decent reward comes on an event i was going to skip to take a break icon_e_sad.gif

And the next one is likely to have Luke Cage rewards.

thanks for the depressing reminder!
  • Square
    Square Posts: 380 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Any threads on ideal combos for this event? I've started in with a Juggernaut, 2* Wolvie, and 3* Daken. It's a weird strategy challenge, since I didn't have the roster I do now the last time this was run.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Square wrote:
    Any threads on ideal combos for this event? I've started in with a Juggernaut, 2* Wolvie, and 3* Daken. It's a weird strategy challenge, since I didn't have the roster I do now the last time this was run.

Juggs-obw-choose your weapon. Panther covers yellow-black to fill the rainbow best, Hood works too but not as well as that trio works in Balance of Power. Marvel if you've got 5 yellow is sneaky (charges headbutt if you hit her hard).
  • NotYou13
    NotYou13 Posts: 104
    Options
    Man, I lucked out. Grabbed my final Blade green cover from a Cage Match token to respec to 3/5/5, so I don't have to freak out and try for top 5. Now I can take a break!
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I first tried Juggs - Ares - Hulk (since most of my 3* are not very well covered) but the boards on this seem to be geared towards blue and purple, so I was AP starved while matching piddle points for blue and purple, meanwhile the AI was wiping the floors with me using OBW.

I switched to Juggs - OBW - LThor (I have 4 red covers, and that's it) and he can tank some colors and still do damage even though none of my guys can use that yellow AP, at least it's not just double digit damage.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With Juggs as my only 1* this feels like it is going to be slow going. Juggs also does not feel as powerful in combined arms as he is in BOP. He has great health but only does about 3k damage in Combined arms instead of the 6k in BOP. Hood, OBW and Juggs is still a solid team and now that Hood has a big damage yellow it is a nice finisher.
  • MajinDavid
    MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Currently doing juggs, obw, and a 5/5/3 level 100 loki for now. Lots of ap steal amd headbutts with heal. Hoping i can do top 5. My 2/1/4 blade would love it. icon_e_smile.gif
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Is slice 1 (ends 10:00 PM Eastern on Tuesday) typically an easy one for placement rewards for the mid-week event? I usually join slice 4 (ends noon eastern on Wednesday) but I'm trying to put in the least amount of effort required to get top 25.