Rewards Drop Rate

Options
It's a question for the devs - how is the drop rate calculated? Is it tied to overall character level as the mission difficulty shown in each mission? I need to replay some earlier "trivial" missions and I seem to get 20 Iso-8 all the time, even though I only have 1/4 in this mission. So can the drop rate be so low, that I basically can't get rewards from these missions anymore?

Comments

• We already had that discusion. It seems your having bad luck. You really have 25% chance to each reward. If ya draw one you already got it will give you 20 iso.
  • I sincerely doubt it's 25% when you're trying for the final 4/4 because I have had MANY times where is taken me 10 and more tries to finally get the last reward.
  • AshRealms wrote:
    I sincerely doubt it's 25% when you're trying for the final 4/4 because I have had MANY times where is taken me 10 and more tries to finally get the last reward.

Keep in mind that if you have a 25% chance to get what you want, you also have a 75% chance of getting that 20 Iso.

Having completed all of the PvE stuff I know your frustration, especially when it's a tough/annoying battle and all you get in the end is 20 Iso.

Best advice is to keep trying. If the last prize isn't worth it then just forget about it unless you are a completionist
  • I wrote it somewhere else but before the patch I did a list and it came out by about 25% as stated above. But after the patch where the drop rates should be better my new list is nothing close to 25% is way less. It could be that I'm having bad luck but from what I have heard none of the people here experienced better drop rates after the patch