Toon rotation is worthless if all we get are 2*s

Seems like every 10 pack I open gives me a character that I already have and 9 2*s.
I get better pulls from standard tockens but thats only after I open hundreds of them.
So this is my suggestion, give a 99% chance of getting a 3* from a heroic token and keep 4*s rare, and keep standards same.
Any other suggestions?

Comments

• dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    All I know is, if they want to flood the game with 4* characters like they said they wanted to, they have to at least increase the drop rates for 3* characters. Unless you will never be able to compete.
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    I think that's pretty unlikely. But I would heartily support an odds increase. 1 in three would be awesome.

How about a way to spend multiple tokens for an increased probability of a 3-star? 2 tokens gets you 60/40, 4 tokens is a guaranteed rare. Or whatever, something like that. The tradeoff is you only get one cover from multiple tokens. Granted I've maxed half the available characters, my chances for a useful cover would be about the same using a 10 pack whether I get 10 pulls or 2 1/2 guaranteed rares.

And people who haven't transitioned yet can continue building their 2* roster using single pulls. Seems like it could add fun to the game.