allow newbies to have a chance in this game

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,387 Chairperson of the Boards
Been here for 1+ month and can not even place in the top 300 in the PVE anymore since hit a major brick wall of 3 stars people maxxed. Now the story pvp i had 250,000 points but had no use for the cover awards. and the rewards are just 2 stars how are the people who 2 stars ever to make it to 3 stars if we are not good enough to earn the 3 star covers

How about allowing new players to have a chance to really get into the game

how about like in sim where you have easy and hard nods

EASY would just allow people with 1 or 2 star people to play
HARD would be 3 and 4 star people

at least that would allow people who only have 2 stars a chance to get some awards

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    Been here for 1+ month and can not even place in the top 300 in the PVE anymore since hit a major brick wall of 3 stars people maxxed. Now the story pvp i had 250,000 points but had no use for the cover awards. and the rewards are just 2 stars how are the people who 2 stars ever to make it to 3 stars if we are not good enough to earn the 3 star covers

at least that would allow people who only have 2 stars a chance to get some awards
    Isn't that what the Gauntlet is?
    Anyway... With a topnotch two-star team you should be able to perform well enough to get at least one three-star cover. If you arw not at that point yet, you need to work on your two-star characters some more.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    slidecage wrote:

Isn't that what the Gauntlet is?
    Anyway... With a topnotch two-star team you should be able to perform well enough to get at least one three-star cover. If you arw not at that point yet, you need to work on your two-star characters some more.

spend 3 hours getting high enough in the pve just to get attacked in the last hour and knocked 200 spots down by 3+ max players no i dont think the gauntlet is like that i could not even get past half the 2nd map.

i can put up to 350 in a vs event and not even hit the top 300. last event i had 375 points was ranked 315 and was attacked within the last 4 hours and lost 150 points being attacked by major ranked players
  • eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    PvP is Player versus player
    PvE is Player versus enemy
    Please consult the tips section to learn the proper terminology used in the forums before you make a post. In PvE you cannot lose points therefore I believe you are talking about PvP
    With a solid 2* and work you can place top 100 in PvP if you push. But that's about it unless you get a lucky bracket or spend hp on shields. Focus on PvE in order to get 3* Tho it is a little difficult when they constantly release new characters through PvE
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    eaise wrote:
    PvP is Player versus player
    PvE is Player versus enemy
    Please consult the tips section to learn the proper terminology used in the forums before you make a post. In PvE you cannot lose points therefore I believe you are talking about PvP
    With a solid 2* and work you can place top 100 in PvP if you push. But that's about it unless you get a lucky bracket or spend hp on shields. Focus on PvE in order to get 3* Tho it is a little difficult when they constantly release new characters through PvE

These days top 100 on a 2 star team is lucky, unless the reward covers are poo and no one is competing.
  • My experience since the implementation of time slices is that in PvP the last 24hrs unshielded can lose you 200+ points and yes max covered players wait till the end so they can use scaling of people with more points to gain points faster.

That said there are plenty of good 2* teams that can get you to 4-500 points but unshielded you will lose those and possibly not break top 150. In PvP you really don't have much choice but to shield with current game mechanics.

In PVE you should have no problem with a decent 2* roster. The guides on this forum will help a lot.
  • eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    firestrand wrote:
    My experience since the implementation of time slices is that in PvP the last 24hrs unshielded can lose you 200+ points and yes max covered players wait till the end so they can use scaling of people with more points to gain points faster.

That said there are plenty of good 2* teams that can get you to 4-500 points but unshielded you will lose those and possibly not break top 150. In PvP you really don't have much choice but to shield with current game mechanics.

In PVE you should have no problem with a decent 2* roster. The guides on this forum will help a lot.

I never start a PvP until there is a few hours left. I only have 2* that are usuable but can still climb to 500 (higher if I push) and rarely ever get. Sometimes a maxed 166 or 270 hits me but that's just how the game goes (unfortunately, I hate that it happens)
    You can use good defensive teams in order to get hit less (tho it won't help with the 166s/270s)
  • I totally understand what you mean, playing again 3 star.png 4 star.png with only 2 star.png or less is not normal at all. And even for a player with 3 star.png lv100 is a big pain in PVP.

To give a chance for everybody i suggest something which could help new players like vet who are blocked in their evolution.

Just check the link in my signature and if you like the idea give a thump up. We need to be a lot to be heared.