Can't get to Dino in Savage Land

Options
I have to beat one more grenadier and I've done all the missions and there are no grenadiers in my repeatables. What am I missing?

EDit - well this sucks. The board shows that I have beaten 3 already but it did not unlock. Guess it is time to try a support email...

Comments

• try restarting your device, I knows its an obv. , or use a memory accelarator app....Also says to beat 5 pyros.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Try roughing up another Pyro and see if it recalculated?
  • Same problem icon_e_sad.gif
  • On a somehow related issue, the mission has 4 rewards: 2x normal token, 50 hp and 500 iso. Aaaaand can be completed only once.
    The reward would suggest, as well as the previous hunt last month, that this mission SHOULD be repeatable. Bug?
  • Il Palazzo wrote:
    On a somehow related issue, the mission has 4 rewards: 2x normal token, 50 hp and 500 iso. Aaaaand can be completed only once.
    The reward would suggest, as well as the previous hunt last month, that this mission SHOULD be repeatable. Bug?

99% of non-repeatable missions have multiple rewards. Exception being special events like the Hulk unlock.
  • grimeon wrote:
    Il Palazzo wrote:
    On a somehow related issue, the mission has 4 rewards: 2x normal token, 50 hp and 500 iso. Aaaaand can be completed only once.

99% of non-repeatable missions have multiple rewards. Exception being special events like the Hulk unlock.

0% of the non-repeatable missions ever had two of the same rewards, because it would make no sense, and we have recruit token two times here. Last hunt, the one introducting the punisher for the first time, had the dino mission repeatable.
    Also, as far as I know, there also have not been missions involving HP rewards among other stuff, that had been not-repeatable, so that the HP would be a random missable.
  • I'd guess they made it non-repeatable precisely because it can award HP, so only some people will get that. It is a very easy mission. There's another HP one on that map, but it's the obligatory 240s health pack muncher. Then again, with all the 500 HPs they're apparently throwing around in this event, who knows what they're up to? Possibly that's intended to buy people their Ares slot, I dunno.
  • I suspect that this is the bug where they changed the opponents but the old ones showed up for one of the grenadier fights. If the Dino mission is not repeatable then I suppose I don't miss too much but still a bummer. Miss a shot at the 50HP.
  • Keep logging out back in and see if you can find a repeatable mission with what you need. There was one on my map.
  • I logged in later and did find a repeatable that did the trick. It was the wrong opponents though. Crazy stuff.
  • This just happened to me as well. It didnt register me defeating the two grenadier's in the second mission, and its a nonrepeatable so i cant access the final two missions.

Even though this thread belongs in bugs, i figured i'd post in it instead of making a new one.