Attacked by the Same People Twice, 1 Retal Node Each

So I have been attacked by two separate individuals from different alliances twice now each but I only have 2 retaliation nodes. One for each of them. How is this at all fair? This question is for the developers. That is just ridiculous. I don't care if they attack me 500 times in a row just as long as I get 500 retaliation nodes to get my points back.

For example:
If you, Joe Citizen, got robbed twice by the same person at different times would the District Attorney only file 1 robbery charge? No! He would file one case , but two separate counts of robbery because it was two separate events. If you ran a red light would you only have to pay one ticket? No! The local magistrate would charge you for both. If you killed two people would you only get one life sentence? Tinykitty no! They would give you two life sentences consecutively or the death penalty in the US.

Another question for the developers: If you put 40 hours this week at work do you deserve to only get paid for 20? You should because of incompetence.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moving this to suggestions and feedback.
  • Agamotto
    Agamotto Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    fsentell wrote:
    So I have been attacked by two separate individuals from different alliances twice now each but I only have 2 retaliation nodes. One for each of them. How is this at all fair? This question is for the developers. That is just ridiculous. I don't care if they attack me 500 times in a row just as long as I get 500 retaliation nodes to get my points back.

This happened to me also in the "Category-5". In addition, the value of the battle shows wrong value. This worked earlier if I remember correctly.
  • I always bend over backwards not to hit people twice (though I'm sure I do it occasionally when I'm not paying attention to names), but the game actually does perversely reward you for doing it by reducing the retaliations people can do against you. But the developers seem to kind of want people to play like sociopaths at least sometimes.
  • I think it's more of an encouragement to attack people twice because it's more bang for your buck if he can only retal you once.

It is unfair if you're on the receiving end but highly economical otherwise. (It might be D3's way of saying: "BUY MORE SHIELDS SO THIS WILL NOT OCCUR!")

Also you can really really really ignore the points that retals or even normal attacks will give you if you've kept the node in your sights for some time as the final point tally after that match depends on how many points the player who attacked you is worth in current time, not when he attacked you. This means that you can get lower OR higher scores after attacking/retaling, depending if the player gained or dropped points after his match with you.

I'm not as kind as Grimm. If the same guy is worth 40points followed by 38points I would attack him twice. And you should too because given the opportunity, 99% of people would do the same. It's not a matter of douchery, rather strategy.