Best way to win against 200+ ai characters

Options
Unknown
edited January 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Anyone have any idea or tips on how to defeat these 1 hit wonders. Their to OP >.<

Comments

• Anyone have any idea or tips on how to defeat these 1 hit wonders. Their to OP >.<

Most people find it easiest with some kind of stun in play (Spidey blue being the best). But it's also important to boost your damage output. The best/easiest way to do that is strike tiles (Wolvie), attack tiles+strike is even better (Punisher).

OBW has been working well for a lot of people if you have her black passive at least at level 4.

And having a tank in case you need take a Sunder/Devour or something is a good idea.
  • Ronfar
    Ronfar Posts: 150
    Options
    I like to use the characters that are boosted. Characters with a 200% boost aren't that much weaker than the powerful AI characters; right now, that's Captain America and The Hulk. (You used to be able to do absurd amounts of damage with boosted critical multipliers, but that doesn't work any more.)
  • During current Hunt event I'm using OBW lvl55, Hulk lvl70 and Logan lvl85. Starting with boosts (+all, +3red, +3blue/purple).

Most important thing - match purple tiles whenever possible. Then red / green, then blue.
    Keep on spamming strike tiles, then use Logan's red (I usually wait till I have all red changed into strike tiles).
    When enemies get their powers ready, I use OBW purple.
    Healing with blue on occasion.
    Hulk is for taking damage and dealing match damage, due to being boosted.

Works pretty nice, though this fight is strongly luck dependant. If You keep on getting lame tiles, You will die.

I heard Spiderman instead of OBW works pretty fine too, mine's stun is low level though, so can't use him yet.
  • Spidey and Iron Man worked for me when I got saddled with a weak 3rd character (looking at you Invisible Woman). Use recharge to keep Spidey's stun lock going while powering up Unibeams. If you lose stun control, let your 3rd take the damage and get back on track. Tedious, but gets the job done.
  • Spidey and Wolv for me. Boost up and stun lock them while wolverine lays down the strike tiles. Pretty soon, every match is hitting for 900 hps.

I'm going to enjoy this combo ....for now. icon_e_sad.gif