Who has the time?

Options
Ive been trying to get points in the hulk smash thing but while I'm working through three matches for 30 points other people are attacking me and I'm losing 28 points.

Who has time for this ****?

I have other things to do, you morons! There's a reason these are called casual games. Its hopeless to even try any of your stupid things because unless I play 24/7 I'm going to get wiped out by pathetic no-life jerks who have nothing better to do with their time than play like obsessive compulsive.

I see you deleted my previous post, so you'll probably delete this one also. We cant have anyone telling the truth here, only sycophants allowed to post. I'll be sure to tell other gaming forums about this.

Comments

• If you have other things to do, you should probably go do them.
  • then why don't You stop wasting Yours and ours time?

also, if Your previous post was in the same tone as this one, no wonder it got deleted. anyone ever told You how to behave?*

*of course if You're part of the WeaponX program and got memory erased, then I'm truly sorry and fully understand that You get angry easily.
  • We understand what you mean, but no need to voice the obvious. Every single person on this site knows the game is unbalanced thats why the forums was created. They did make an attempt at fixing the scoring problem you are facing (SHIELDS) but in the end it was just another way for them to get money, which they should be ashamed of. Im just letting you know you might want to watch what you post or people will keep attacking your feelings. icon_e_wink.gif
  • You know if they didn't make you lose points so easily, all you'd be looking at is another guy who can play twice as much that has twice the point as you, and you would still be asking 'who has the time?'
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    then why don't You stop wasting Yours and ours time?

also, if Your previous post was in the same tone as this one, no wonder it got deleted. anyone ever told You how to behave?*

*of course if You're part of the WeaponX program and got memory erased, then I'm truly sorry and fully understand that You get angry easily.

Why do you keep capitalising You and Your?
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    You know if they didn't make you lose points so easily, all you'd be looking at is another guy who can play twice as much that has twice the point as you, and you would still be asking 'who has the time?'
    You mean like they had before they changed the scoring system to the hood rounds all the time?
  • Unknown
    Unknown GLOBAL_MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS
    Options
    sueisbored wrote:
    Ive been trying to get points in the hulk smash thing but while I'm working through three matches for 30 points other people are attacking me and I'm losing 28 points.

Who has time for this ****?

I have other things to do, you morons! There's a reason these are called casual games. Its hopeless to even try any of your stupid things because unless I play 24/7 I'm going to get wiped out by pathetic no-life jerks who have nothing better to do with their time than play like obsessive compulsive.

I see you deleted my previous post, so you'll probably delete this one also. We cant have anyone telling the truth here, only sycophants allowed to post. I'll be sure to tell other gaming forums about this.

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't enjoying your experience with the game up to this point. I see no issue with you, or anyone else, voicing their frustration with aspects of the game they don't enjoy or hope to see improved.

That being said, we don't want to see posts being made just to insult other members of the community because their gaming habits/time constraints are different from yours. While this is a place to voice opinions, insults to other members do little create productive conversation.

I'm not deleting your post or this topic (yet). But let us just consider this a reminder for the community to remain civil to each other on the forums and stick to directing any rants/insults to us here on the Publisher/Developer side. icon_lol.gif

Thanks.
  • Elleby
    Elleby Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options
    D3PCS wrote:
    I'm sorry to hear that you aren't enjoying your experience with the game up to this point. I see no issue with you, or anyone else, voicing their frustration with aspects of the game they don't enjoy or hope to see improved.

That being said, we don't want to see posts being made just to insult other members of the community because their gaming habits/time constraints are different from yours. While this is a place to voice opinions, insults to other members do little create productive conversation.

I'm not deleting your post or this topic (yet). But let us just consider this a reminder for the community to remain civil to each other on the forums and stick to directing any rants/insults to us here on the Publisher/Developer side. icon_lol.gif

Thanks.

Very well said. I salute you, sir and/or ma'am.
  • This game's scoring system is basically exponential dampening for both PvE and PvP. Let us imagine two people with identical skills, and the first guy simply plays twice as much. In most games the first guy would make roughly twice the progress, and that'd look pretty distressing to the second guy who is every bit as good the first guy but simply does not have the time.

Well with the mechanisms in this game, what's going to happen is on PvE, the first guy might have a score of 40000 and the second guy will be 35000. In PvP, the first guy will have a rating of 700 and the second guy will have a rating of 600 (we assume the first guy didn't hit escape velocity, because otherwise his rating could be 2000 for all we know). This makes things look fairer to the second guy. However, when you try to make up that deficit, you will find that the double time the first guy played is indeed there, as it'd take you double your current play time to go from 35K to 40K, or rating 600 to 700, just like the first guy needed to do to get there.

Note that this system also means your efforts decay very fast. If the first guy decides to take off for a day, the second guy will most certainly pass him up in both PvP and PvE.