convert rewards to iso or hp

KrazyKeylime
KrazyKeylime Posts: 367
I was thinking of an idea, at the end of an event most top finishers don't need the specific cover or only a single color (except during new releases) they would most likely value iso or hp more, why not give the option to get a extra 700-1000 iso, or 100-200 hp(iso and hp could be random or rank based) per 3* cover (4* reward will be greater) won if they prefer those instead make a window appear and check which covers to covert and to what currency. That way if top place get three 3* and a 4* they can choose to dump the 3* covers only. The covers converted can push the rewards further down the ranks. they can do this in different ways:

1) top rank converts then the top player in next ranking group gets the higher tier rewards if they don't convert. if they did covert may be get a slight boost to their conversion and moves on to second place in the lower ranking tier. This way upgrades the top players in the next tier if a person converts( may need to limit to full or no conversion for this to work on the top tier rewards otherwise may double the amount of 4* handed out)

2) top player converts three 3* covers, now rank 101 102 and 103 now get one 3* cover where they did not before( if a 4* is converted it moves to the next rank that did not receive one.) The more covers players convert the further the covers extend down the line ( might also add who converted the reward so they could get it to build happy feelings towards them. this can be further extended by allowing the person who received the reward to tip them some additional iso or hp) this way spread prizes down based on how many covers converted spreading the "wealth" further down getting to those who need them.

let me know what you think.

Comments

• _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    I suggested more or less the same idea about half a year ago. And I still think it's a good way to trickle down the 3*s and ensure they remain in the game's economy instead of being 'wasted'.