Thoughts from a newbie

Joey Jellico
Joey Jellico Posts: 103
Hello all, I am pretty new to MPQ. I love Marvel characters and was a huge fan of the original PQ. I've been playing for I think 50 days now (recalling my shield supply earlier today), and would like to give a few thoughts on the game. I've moved pretty quickly however I have bought a few packs to help otherwise I wouldn't have half the 3* covers I have and hardly any 4*. I've played heroclix and opening a 10pack is a similar (yet more expensive) feeling.

General:
-I actually had the game installed on my iphone for months before trying it for the first time. I love the shield resupply and now wish I had started sooner to get the heftier rewards.
-Love the creativeness with the characters abilities
-Gameplay is terrific
-3* are too rare, I'm trying to go from 2-3* and this feels rather daunting
-gold recruit tokens should be easier to obtain (especially since most yield throw away 2* at this point for me), I like opening "packs" and the random chance thing, just wish there were more opportunities

PVE:
-pve should have higher progression awards and more of them (all i get through progression is 1 3* storm cover, meanwhile I'm plowing away at Enemy of the State for a week to get 1 patch cover. part of me thinks this is not worth the trouble)
-I've finished in top 300 each day in pve for the token and each time it's just a useless 2*
-I'm liking the new survival waves, just hope they don't get too insane

PVP:
-pvp seems impossible for me now, as I often draw 166+ teams and I have ONE character higher than 94. I usually just play to 300 points get my golden token and then proceed to curse and gain 250 iso
-I like having 5 nodes in shield sim, seems i get more enjoyment out of it before i get to the teams i can't compete with

That's basically it, I will probably continue to play daily though I'm about done buying tokens since I just sell them for iso after I get letdown with nine 2* covers and 1 invisible woman or beast

TLDR: better and more progression awards so i will not feel the need to "grind" and lessen the chance of burnout just to be able to level up my characters. And maybe fairer matchmaking in pvp

thanks for reading