Maybe +AP to all boost shouldn't be allowed to stack

Options
MarcusGraves
MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
originally I was going start a topic saying "lets remove +AP boosts" but I realized this is a less extreme idea. maybe before they go nerfing certain powers they should make it so the +AP to all boost can't stack with the others letting people go into games with +6 AP to four colors and having much faster access to the higher cost powers or getting 2/3 uses out of the 3/2 cost powers in the first turn. see how things would play out with this cause it should help make games a little longer like they seem to want and not have players smashing through games as quickly. not saying some powers don't need to be re-balanced still but this might be a less infuriating balance change for everyone and help with future balance.

*raises flame shield* be gentle now, its my first time.

Comments

• Do the +% damage boosts stack? Like 100% + 20% Hammers or All Colors 10% + two colors 20%?
  • gobstopper wrote:
    Do the +% damage boosts stack? Like 100% + 20% Hammers or All Colors 10% + two colors 20%?

Yes.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well then I'm sure you'll be ecstatic by the changes down the pipe, where they think Rag's 2 AP skill is worth 12 ap