Alliance leaderboards need time slice data

Salgy
Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
It would be awesome if somehow within the alliance leaderboards (both pve & pvp) you could see what time slices everyone was in... Would really cut down on the guessing we are doing currently...

Comments

• D2KM_
    D2KM_ Posts: 134
    Salgy wrote:
    It would be awesome if somehow within the alliance leaderboards (both pve & pvp) you could see what time slices everyone was in... Would really cut down on the guessing we are doing currently...

This is a great idea! Not sure how they could do this but it would be very useful information knowing which time slice everyone was in...would take some of the guesswork out of where the alliance might be finishing in an event. Maybe color coordinate time slices with each members name in the alliance standings? 1st slice members name appears in orange, 2nd yellow, 3rd blue etc...
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    D2KM_ wrote:
    Salgy wrote:

This is a great idea! Not sure how they could do this but it would be very useful information knowing which time slice everyone was in...would take some of the guesswork out of where the alliance might be finishing in an event. Maybe color coordinate time slices with each members name in the alliance standings? 1st slice members name appears in orange, 2nd yellow, 3rd blue etc...

Color coding is a good idea... I was thinking more like the rewards page where you have a tab for individuals & a tab for alliance rewards... Have a main tab with the leaderboard as it currently is, and a tab divided out by slices & who's in them...
  • Salgy wrote:
    D2KM_ wrote:
    Salgy wrote:

Color coding is a good idea... I was thinking more like the rewards page where you have a tab for individuals & a tab for alliance rewards... Have a main tab with the leaderboard as it currently is, and a tab divided out by slices & who's in them...

Out comes the color coding. What're you, racist? Satirically speaking, of course. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    Deadpooool wrote:
    Out comes the color coding. What're you, racist? Satirically speaking, of course. icon_e_biggrin.gif

You're absolutely right; this idea is grossly offensive to those players that are colorblind or have yet to upgrade to something other than a monochrome display. icon_mrgreen.gif

BRING ON THE ALTERNATE FONT STYLES!

... but seriously, we do need a way to identify alliance players in various timeslices.
  • D2KM_
    D2KM_ Posts: 134
    d0nk3y wrote:
    Deadpooool wrote:

You're absolutely right; this idea is grossly offensive to those players that are colorblind or have yet to upgrade to something other than a monochrome display. icon_mrgreen.gif

Well i can honestly say that:

1. My "color" post was in no way meant to be a race thing icon_e_biggrin.gif simply a color thing icon_lol.gif

2. I did not factor in the color blind...i guess that could create some issues....back to the drawing board it is icon_e_wink.gif
  • To avoid colors they could just put a number in a circle on the left of people's name on the leader board. Then as people are done it goes to a C or something. Can tell where people are and how many people are left. Could be a tall order though since the score boards are always coming and going