How/why do we play without this?

When you finish a PVP battle and you were hit during that battle, when you return to the fight node screen you should be prompted with a notification that says exactly what happened. When you've been shielded for hours and you get hit 13 times, you should be able to see every single person that hit you, for many points, their roster, total score and anything else included that is relative to PVP. With the upcoming shield cool-downs this seems necessary. Knowledge is power and we need that info when PVPing. If X player continues retaliating against me I want to know it. Not some generic detail screen that says 5 people hit me and 14 others with no further information.

Comments

• Somebody has to be interested in a win/loss spreadsheet available in game. I know if you think about it you'll see how valuable knowing this kind of information is. There isn't a sport on earth that doesn't pay attention to wins/losses to a heavy degree. It's basically the greatest fundamental of any competition.
  • I'd still like to see some feedback on this.
  • Hi

I think there is not much to say, this feature should already exist. But i think you should to propose a precise idea, if you can illustrate it(by exemple or even some images), it is way better and this topic will be more supported.

But i approve your topic then i support it icon_e_wink.gif
  • Clems wrote:
    Hi

I think there is not much to say, this feature should already exist. But i think you should to propose a precise idea, if you can illustrate it(by exemple or even some images), it is way better and this topic will be more supported.

But i approve your topic then i support it icon_e_wink.gif

The layout is already provided to us when we're attacked multiple times just instead of saying "and 14 others" give us a scroll bar so we can see who and for how many pts each battle was. It would also be extremely cool if we could see what team they used to defeat you. I don't wanna push the envelope but more logged stats would be a dream, things like crit tiles matched and ap gained icon_e_smile.gif
  • emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    Great idea! To piggyback a little bit, it would be cool if you had arch enemies. If someone continues to attack you more than once across any events, then they are listed as an arch enemy. Very superhero like, and it could also serve as a compromise between the current list and your idea. Still, seeing everyone who attacked you would be ideal.