The Hunt: Alaska The New Guy Question

Options
So I'm wondering who the pair with Invisible Baglady....

As we know, this level has Level 125 Daken/Moonstone/Ares and I don't know who to make IW with. Don't know if I should match her with the buffed characters Hulk/Cap (mine are at level 40 each) or just try it out with level 85 Thor/Wolvie or even a level 80 Spidey for stun lock.

Interested in what you guys have to say.

Comments

• I preferred the synergy of OBW and Wolvie and kind of ignored IW. I don't have a maxed Thor though.
  • If you have 5 blue Spidey, I'd go with him and a Heavy hitter as IW won't do much. I've found stun lock to be the way to go so far.
  • I did it with 100 Spidey and 85 Thor. I used Thor instead of my 89 Hulk because he gives me more options on offense. The key was the stunlock though. I didn't really pay attention to Ares' powers and Spidey got hit hard by him early in the round, so I did everything I could to keep him stunned throughout the rest of the match. It went okay after I did that (though the match did take pretty long).

I ended up using that same strategy for the next stage as well. Downed Ares, then Venom, then Raggedy Ann. (Made it a point to use blue boosts though).