Lightning Rounds Problems

Options
whitecat31
whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
edited December 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
The Lightning Rounds went poof much too early instead of the usual two days worth, we got a single days worth.

The reason why I think was for an Electra Lightning round set ups.

I actually stumbled upon a singular Electra Lightning rounds event which started around 8:00 PM PST. Or maybe it was 7:00 PM
It was very similar to the Disney Princess Thor lightning rounds. Instead of two days we got just one single Lightning round. An electra with a lot of covers and two select characters.
Smaller pool to fight for the top and the prize ranking system was different.
I think first place was three recruit tokens second and maybe third were two heroic tokens, and fourth and fifth got a heroic token.
Also if you made it to 500 points you won a heroic token.
Anyway where are the Lightning rounds?

Comments

• Read the Event Rules the next time the Elektra LR pops up.
  • whitecat31 wrote:
    The Lightning Rounds went poof much too early instead of the usual two days worth, we got a single days worth.

The reason why I think was for an Electra Lightning round set ups.

I actually stumbled upon a singular Electra Lightning rounds event which started around 8:00 PM PST. Or maybe it was 7:00 PM
    It was very similar to the Disney Princess Thor lightning rounds. Instead of two days we got just one single Lightning round. An electra with a lot of covers and two select characters.
    Smaller pool to fight for the top and the prize ranking system was different.
    I think first place was three recruit tokens second and maybe third were two heroic tokens, and fourth and fifth got a heroic token.
    Also if you made it to 500 points you won a heroic token.
    Anyway where are the Lightning rounds?

Check your "new messages" in your inbox on forum.
  • I just placed first in this lightning round and no rewards distributed...anyone else not getting the rewards?
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I just placed first in this lightning round and no rewards distributed...anyone else not getting the rewards?
    Mine finally came through about an hour later.